• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FEB 21 RRR Reiter Run...

I'll be up there Sturday as well attempting to follow Money and JayLuke. What does RRR stand for? Must be a hard core group if their going to run the OM with Mud Girl :corn:

Hey Jackazz, how long do you think it will take 8-9 rigs to geterdun in the OM? :D:D:D:D:stirpot:

Depends on the rigs...

I've seen a buggy do it in less than 40 minutes...

I've heard of a buggish vehicle being left there overnight due to breakage...

I've seen people get in over there head as soon as they passed the orange trail marker...

I've seen folks roll in spots that others made look as smooth as a babies ass...

...and I've seen all kinda folks talk big about running the OM on NW-Wheelers only to tuck tail and run after looking at.

To answer your question, a good portion of the vehicles will break if they decide to get in far enough, some may spend the night, others will turn around and winch to get out the way they went in.

I don't run the OM with any regularity cause it's hard as hell on **** and not forgiving in the least bit.

I know RubyDoo can make it up the exit or at least she did during the summer.

Driving up the out of the OM will only lead to premature erosion, please show some respect and instead go play on the sand hill climbs out towards the Wall Trail, Poop Chute or ??? The OM was built by folks for one reason, and that was not to provide the full bodied street legal rigs a place for hill climbs.

Thank You,
Brad Sybouts

Rainier Ridge Rams....correct?

They can do the OM.....no problem.

Follow me!........:cheer:

Yes, you got it $$, and no---no OM for our group, we're not worthy...:D I've walked part of it and was all I could do to stand up on my feet!!! The zuk would be Garage-saled!!!:haha:

Yeah, you'll need to take that up with Jim, he's the one headin up this run LRZ...you got his #!:D

Driving up the out of the OM will only lead to premature erosion, please show some respect and instead go play on the sand hill climbs out towards the Wall Trail, Poop Chute or ??? The OM was built by folks for one reason, and that was not to provide the full bodied street legal rigs a place for hill climbs.

Thank You,
Brad Sybouts

:haha:

Thank You,
Brad Sybouts

I did it once and only once. I do leave the OM for you buggie guys. I have thaught about trying it once but i do NOT want to roll my Jeep.