• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FEB 21 RRR Reiter Run...

That impact with the tree was the death nail for my toyota cab. Most would have given up on that cab long ago but I didn't want to stop wheelin with my friends. The A pillar is tearing off the cab and the roof is coming down all around me now. So ghetto. I have to park it untill I get a new cab or am able to save up for a cage. Makes me sad to have to take a break, I was on a good streak for the past 6 months. Thats what happens when you follow your friends in tube buggies.

I had a great time this weekend though! Best group of guys I could have ever hoped to wheel with.

True that:D

That impact with the tree was the death nail for my toyota cab. Most would have given up on that cab long ago but I didn't want to stop wheelin with my friends. The A pillar is tearing off the cab and the roof is coming down all around me now. So ghetto. I have to park it untill I get a new cab or am able to save up for a cage. Makes me sad to have to take a break, I was on a good streak for the past 6 months. Thats what happens when you follow your friends in tube buggies.

I had a great time this weekend though! Best group of guys I could have ever hoped to wheel with.

later that day after you left me and Gowin hit the sob and bys. and when I went through the same spot that ruined you A pillar, Gowin thought I was going to rip my cage off on that tree :redneck:

later that day after you left me and Gowin hit the sob and bys. and when I went through the same spot that ruined you A pillar, Gowin thought I was going to rip my cage off on that tree :redneck:

Yeah, I basically fell off that rock and crashed into that tree. I saw it coming and closed my eyes. Must be nice having a cage :redneck: Spring85 just called me and offered up his old cab. Sounds like I might have one of those Gay windshields again :awesomework: we'll see how long it lasts

I'm surprized your cage didn't take the tree down:D

Hey Mark M. thanks for the awesome pics. It was very, very cool to see you walk over those rocks I was humping in the pics from above, It's hard to believe your wheel base is the same as mine, but it is awesome to see the same wheel base do some nardly ****, and not even blink.
very fun Saturday guys,
money, jay Luke, Mark M. Darby, GOWINATOR, and Jackazz was there too, good times guys. there was too jeeps that I did not know, as I got there they were having some technical difficulty's but you too still powered on :awesomework:
and for the record me and Gowin got there around 1:00pm (kinda late)

so looking forward to the next week day mission or weekend:awesomework:

I was the black YJ broken shaft, no clutch, no power steering that you helped winch out and gave me some hydro fluid later on.

Thanks again for the fluid! :beer:

heres what I got before the battery went dead :mad: :mad:

Poor Justin.. couldn't get his sami going
IMG_1395.JPG

Rhinoland pics...
IMG_1402.JPG

Rockgarden..
IMG_1413.JPG

IMG_1414.JPG

IMG_1415.JPG

IMG_1418.JPG

So we're heading up to BYS, and hit the sandtrap section. There is a nice ledge Jim tried going up. He got pretty much 85% up on the rear wheels.. enough to make fluid run out his windshield:
IMG_1419.JPG

Videos coming soon, they're going up on Youtube now!

off topic, I think I saw that blue toyota with the exo and flat bed in 'Readers Rides' cool looking 1st gen. Seems a little clean but cool anyway

You guys need to put some dents on your rigs :D

Jim is trying (red 4runner)! and sorta succeeded this weekend. Jesse (Yellow truggy) managed to dent in both of his doors =P

Jim is trying (red 4runner)! and sorta succeeded this weekend. Jesse (Yellow truggy) managed to dent in both of his doors =P

Good lookin rigs man, i was just kidding around. the dude in the red 4runner looks stoked! taking dents is fun

Craap, It's about damn time Jakob & Justin!!! Nice!!!:cool:---I didn't see the carnage on Jesse's doors though...:eeek:
Man, I wish I didn't have to work that day...:booo:

off topic, I think I saw that blue toyota with the exo and flat bed in 'Readers Rides' cool looking 1st gen. Seems a little clean but cool anyway

That's Bill and yeah he was in reader's rides (a snow picture) and he owns a body shop. :;

Last edited:

Did you not notice Jim's Runner (red one)??? It is one big rolling dent!!!:D:haha:

Craap, It's about damn time Jakob & Justin!!! Nice!!!:cool:---I didn't see the carnage on Jesse's doors though...:eeek:
Man, I wish I didn't have to work that day...:booo:

sorry for the delay -- I've been slammed with work this week! Oh man, I'll definitely need my 4runner working by the next time! wheeeweee!