• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FEB 21 RRR Reiter Run...

Johnathon & Mark,
You guys really need to keep up, RubyDon't has Dana 44 axles w/lockers and an 8274 winch, it will do just fine.

Thanks
Brad Sybouts

I know RubyDoo can make it up the exit or at least she did during the summer.

yup I remember that day cause I was going down the exit of the om and I look down and see someone trying to climb up it I was pissed cause you guys knew we were coming down the trail please stay out of the outlet mall:mad:, you should try hiking it first:corn:

Just talked with Jim, and they're still up there on BYS (by some huge water hole?????), apparently they are having a good time, just tryin to find their way out:redneck:.....:haha:
Pics have been taken of the run, and I will try to get 'em in the next day or two!!!:awesomework:

Just talked with Jim, and they're still up there on BYS (by some huge water hole?????), apparently they are having a good time, just tryin to find their way out:redneck:.....:haha:
Pics have been taken, and I will try to get 'em in the next day or two!!!

NICE!:awesomework:

just got home... I'll upload pictures tomorrow (the lady needs my attention tonight, since eh we were out WAY too late.

Synopsis.... we started by going down the poop chute, and up the powerlines.. into rhinoland? and upto the rock garden. Things were going pretty well, until the top of the rock garden... one of the guys in the 4runner broke his leaf spring lift block and we spent the next two hours fixing it and getting out. Gotta find some photos, the solution was a block of wood :redneck:

Once we got out of the rock garden, we headed up towards BYS. Once we got to the trail, we passed about 10-15 toyotas from the beat early 80s to a new-ish tacoma. BYS was really crazy though.
We get about half-way through, and Jesse in the Yellow yota ends up blowing a bead. It took a while to get it back, only to blow off again! Once we aired it up to 30psi, we headed out. It took about 4 hours to get 4 rig through BYS.
The way back got WAY too deep, so we saw a trail that went to the main road and took it.

One thing I was curious about on BYS was a fork in the road about 2/3s of the way. If you go left (entering from the west) it winds upward but we couldn't figure out where it went.

As we left, Bill (blue toyota) broke his passenger leaf spring. Some :redneck: wire later, we got it held together and drove out.

We did some rock dog-piling and......some other stuff.

Picture007-1.jpg

Sweet Jakob!!! (nice dogpile guys!!!:redneck:); Look forward to more pics....:cool: Glad to hear all made it out safe---I went to Tony's surprise Bday party at the Main Street in Fdale, had a great time!!!! Gotta hit the sack:sleep:, meetin a friend to haul a rig home for him at 8 am:thud:......

just got home... I'll upload pictures tomorrow (the lady needs my attention tonight, since eh we were out WAY too late.

Synopsis.... we started by going down the poop chute, and up the powerlines.. into rhinoland? and upto the rock garden. Things were going pretty well, until the top of the rock garden... one of the guys in the 4runner broke his leaf spring lift block and we spent the next two hours fixing it and getting out. Gotta find some photos, the solution was a block of wood :redneck:

Once we got out of the rock garden, we headed up towards BYS. Once we got to the trail, we passed about 10-15 toyotas from the beat early 80s to a new-ish tacoma. BYS was really crazy though.
We get about half-way through, and Jesse in the Yellow yota ends up blowing a bead. It took a while to get it back, only to blow off again! Once we aired it up to 30psi, we headed out. It took about 4 hours to get 4 rig through BYS.
The way back got WAY too deep, so we saw a trail that went to the main road and took it.

One thing I was curious about on BYS was a fork in the road about 2/3s of the way. If you go left (entering from the west) it winds upward but we couldn't figure out where it went.

As we left, Bill (blue toyota) broke his passenger leaf spring. Some :redneck: wire later, we got it held together and drove out.

4 hours on BYS Wow I'm glad we missed that. Although we wasted 4 hours bullshitting.

4 hours on BYS Wow I'm glad we missed that. Although we wasted 4 hours bullshitting.

egh yah if we didn't have the breakage, it would have been much quicker. Can't wait to try it again in April. Gotta get Money to bring his Jeep on it! :redneck:

Pumpy,

I do have to admit I like your rig. Nice combination of body and tube while still retaining its shape. Sure its beat, but looks like it works well :awesomework:
________
Oregon Dispensaries

Last edited:
The 'concrete guys' :redneck: build functional and simple rigs.......they just plain work. You can even brake parts off of them and they still work.:haha:

Now I want 44's and 500 cubies.:cool:

Hey Mark M. thanks for the awesome pics. It was very, very cool to see you walk over those rocks I was humping in the pics from above, It's hard to believe your wheel base is the same as mine, but it is awesome to see the same wheel base do some nardly ****, and not even blink.
very fun Saturday guys,
money, jay Luke, Mark M. Darby, GOWINATOR, and Jackazz was there too, good times guys. there was too jeeps that I did not know, as I got there they were having some technical difficulty's but you too still powered on :awesomework:
and for the record me and Gowin got there around 1:00pm (kinda late)

so looking forward to the next week day mission or weekend:awesomework:

Pumpy,

I do have to admit I like your rig. Nice combination of body and tube while still retaining its shape. Sure its beat, but looks like it works well :awesomework:

You must have been up there in one of the jeeps???
and thanks bro :hi:

Edit: Oh and hey the third and last pic from Mark M. you will see top truck hopeful #37 and myself :awesomework:
I still have to post the pics of that thing getting finished on the garage section :awesomework:

Last edited:
That impact with the tree was the death nail for my toyota cab. Most would have given up on that cab long ago but I didn't want to stop wheelin with my friends. The A pillar is tearing off the cab and the roof is coming down all around me now. So ghetto. I have to park it untill I get a new cab or am able to save up for a cage. Makes me sad to have to take a break, I was on a good streak for the past 6 months. Thats what happens when you follow your friends in tube buggies.

I had a great time this weekend though! Best group of guys I could have ever hoped to wheel with.