• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

February Frenzy, February 6-8, 2009

J.A.B

Does anybody know what dates this usually is - the wed site does not mention it yet.

Re: February Frenzy ?

Is it spring yet ? Im getting tired of "mud riding" Last three times I've been out its been muddy as **** ( the first I was a big vagina and didnt even wheel the buggy just rode the booyang and hell I even regretted that it got so F'd up and muddy ! ) laughing1

MUD SUX

I hate the mud too but it is still better that fighting the damn 100 temps and dust

Hell it washed on my jeep for 3 hours Sat and it is still not as clean as I want it to be.

P said:
Is it spring yet ? Im getting tired of "mud riding" Last three times I've been out its been muddy as **** ( the first I was a big vagina and didnt even wheel the buggy just rode the booyang and hell I even regretted that it got so F'd up and muddy ! ) laughing1

MUD SUX

Maybe you should move West to the Real Rocks. :flipoff1: News Flash Dry rocks are BORING ;D

It's not posted on site yet but I know they are having it via Tony last week. I guess the dates posted here are correct.

No doubt...

Since I cut the taco up to **** and back I hate washing that whore...
I think i'd reather deal with the dust... Gonna bring some dust mask to gray rock this spring tho.. :-X

Id complain if I were out West just the same, variety is the spice of life. It just gets old mud whoompin every damn trip here lately ! laughing1

P said:
Id complain if I were out West just the same, variety is the spice of life. It just gets old mud whoompin every damn trip here lately ! laughing1

Lookin for a good warm day to clean mine up. I got all the big mud off. But the interior is ****. Gray rock on a rainy day isn't like wheelin.... That clay mud in summertown is sticky......

CheapJ7 said:
No doubt...

Since I cut the taco up to **** and back I hate washing that whore...
I think i'd reather deal with the dust... Gonna bring some dust mask to gray rock this spring tho.. :-X

goggles and a bandanna over nose/mouth like we used to rock in SoCal brah

caglezxj said:
Lookin for a good warm day to clean mine up. I got all the big mud off. But the interior is ****. Gray rock on a rainy day isn't like wheelin.... That clay mud in summertown is sticky......

Half of the 3 hours spent on mine were spraying the interior out. I climbed in the back this morning to get something out of the tool box and was like Damn were did this mud come from. It's like you just can't get rid of the ****.

I need a cab truck laughing1

P said:

MUD SUX

Waaaahhhh, :'( :'( :'(

Get on your Moped and ride to the Mini COoper store and buy a nice new 2 door with cup holders. Waaahhhh :'( :'( :'( I had as much mud on my four wheeler as you did and loved it. Hell yazzz, it was great up there. Mud everywhere, had a GREAT TIME. You should have had Woodsy wash that dirty girl, he ran it more than you did.

prolly saturday morning just for the day.... hope it rains for a week just before the ride.... It makes everyone equal :flipoff1:

Yeah I will most likely just do Sat too unless I can get off work on Friday.

CHASMAN9 said:
Waaaahhhh, :'( :'( :'(

Get on your Moped and ride to the Mini COoper store and buy a nice new 2 door with cup holders. Waaahhhh :'( :'( :'( I had as much mud on my four wheeler as you did and loved it. Hell yazzz, it was great up there. Mud everywhere, had a GREAT TIME. You should have had Woodsy wash that dirty girl, he ran it more than you did.

We tag teamed washing the "Real Damn Dirty Thirty" no worries... I did more driving but it was all nocturnal ! :afro: I havent been on an all nighter night ride in forever and yes even though I got my nails filthy I had a Fuggin blast ! :flipoff1: