• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

February Frenzy, February 6-8, 2009

Dood already emailed me and said he has to build one... He was way fired up and had a blast.

[attachment deleted by admin]

i had a awesome time this weekend i like it when its slick just tend to get nasty...but it was good seein everybody and got to see some more people that are on the board..some sweet rigs...cant wait til the next ride

we had a great time.. stayed on the back side of the park most of the day...

Gave the Taco Hell 3 times on Tub Rock just because I love that trail... :eat:

Ended up seperating a motor mount whick in turn put my fan through my shroud and broke a rear joint...
No damage on teh trails.. this all occured dragging Haleys 3 wheeled rig UP the hill form tub rock Almost all teh way to camp..
That was a hell of a ride! :woot:

CheapJ7 said:
we had a great time.. stayed on the back side of the park most of the day...

Gave the Taco Hell 3 times on Tub Rock just because I love that trail... :eat:

Ended up seperating a motor mount whick in turn put my fan through my shroud and broke a rear joint...
No damage on teh trails.. this all occured dragging Haleys 3 wheeled rig UP the hill form tub rock Almost all teh way to camp..
That was a hell of a ride! :woot:

If I could have steered it i would have drove it back to camp. It still was tryin to take of in 2 dig. Thanks for the tow. :dblthumb:

J.A.B said:
It was fun watching your brother drive your dad's rig up bump & grind. That thing is cool. :driving:
the whole time he was beatin it i was thinking when he breaks it how we gonna get it out of there..lol
that damn thing weighs alot he broke the traction bar off the rear
good to see ya there hope you get to come back here and ride again soon