• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

February Frenzy, February 6-8, 2009

Re: February Frenzy ?

P said:
We tag teamed washing the "Real Damn Dirty Thirty" no worries... I did more driving but it was all nocturnal ! :afro: I havent been on an all nighter night ride in forever and yes even though I got my nails filthy I had a Fuggin blast ! :flipoff1:

(reading between the lines) I am just jealous I didn't have my junk up there. I love mud whompin, just like the bronco at Morris mountain.

Re: February Frenzy ?

I'll be there fo shizzle.

saturday at least. maybe friday 2

Re: February Frenzy ? NO SCHEDULE YET !!!

tonyt said:
I'll be there fo shizzle.

saturday at least. maybe friday 2

This might work out well... no shipping on the "Hard Like Woodpecker Lips " shirts ! :afro:

Re: February Frenzy, Feb 6-8th, 2009

I should have a couple extra seats. But remember. Ride at ur own risk!

Matt O. said:
Hope to have mine out for some testing for this one!

If not, I can hook you up with JR again. :eek: you old mud whomper. Your welcome. :flipoff1: laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

If Amber doesnt want to go ( which she likely wont , it'll be cold ) Woods will probably hold the 30 down again laughing1

CHASMAN9 said:
If not, I can hook you up with JR again. :eek: you old mud whomper. Your welcome. :flipoff1: laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1
lol doubt matt will ever ride agin in the mud with me... :flipoff1:

just thought i'd let ya'll know that the date has not been decided yet :dunno:

LUNCH said:
just thought i'd let ya'll know that the date has not been decided yet :dunno:

Looks like your correct sir.... Ah well, I guess we will all know when they know huh ! laughing1

" Kieth and a bunch of others are putting their buggys in the world of wheels that weekend.
he said him and Tony are going to get together and reschedule "

Re: February Frenzy, DATES NOT SET

Well the weekend after is Valentine's Day so I don't see that one happening. Guess I will be missing this one since we are at the hammers the two weekend after that. Maybe the last week in January will be a good time?