• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

February Frenzy, February 6-8, 2009

Talked to Tony thursday mining is about done towards cable so hills there now should survive said there's a pretty good drop at the bottom of cable

my buddy and I, along with our SOs are going to try and make it for this.....anyone know what is one of the closest hotels that we can go to? (dragging our rigs too far every night sucks)

There's one one on Fieldstown rd in g'dale right by Cracker Barrell that is closest but I cant remember the name ! I know some other outta stater's have stayed there but I never remember the name of the place. LOL

P said:
There's one one on Fieldstown rd in g'dale right by Cracker Barrell that is closest but I cant remember the name ! I know some other outta stater's have stayed there but I never remember the name of the place. LOL

Best Western. This place is a good place to stay if you leave you trailer and rig at Grey Rock. It is not trailer friendly parking there.

Thanks....I will look into those places...we are going to try like hell to make it up and meet some of you guys

I have stayed ther a few times - once with a 30 something foot goose neck - the parking sucked balls but the rooms are nice for like $75 or $80 a nicght I think and the free breakfast as well

Best Western in Gardendale = $89/night
Comfort Suites in Fultondale = $90/night
Holiday Inn Express in Fultondale = $89/night
Super 8 in Fultondale = $45/night

****All prices are for a room with two queen size beds for 2 adults*****we are going to put 4 adults in the room though

The best western is I think the most convenient to Gray ROck - and there are several parts houses at that exit...

Not that you would need one laughing1

As far as i can tell me, Trent, Brian, Timmie, and Daryl will be there. Jr is planning on riding with me ..............hold on JR this **** could get rough at the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimbo said:
As far as i can tell me, Trent, Brian, Timmie, and Daryl will be there. Jr is planning on riding with me ..............hold on JR this **** could get rough at the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot:

Jimbo said:
cant wait man. booyang booyang

Prepare to Launch!!! :driving: :driving: :woody:

Jimbo said:

Holy crap Batman, Jimbo driving and JR holding Jimbo's leg down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We is in fo a sho boys. :driving: :driving: :driving: :woot: :woot: :woot: