• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

February Frenzy, February 6-8, 2009

Here is two pics I got so for:

108_0962.jpg

108_0961.jpg

I think these are of P

I got denied from tub rock and cable hill. Burnt a shifter cable on tub rock, replaced it and went to cable hill. After hitting it in 2nd gear @ 6 grand, I finally made it half way. I thought I was going to burn it down trying for the rest. Slickest I've seen it in a long time.

Lost and Found. Anybody find a rectangular K&N air filter and a polished Holly rectangular metal side? Lost it saturday between the well and tub rock, or around there. Thanks...

[attachment deleted by admin]

LOST N FOUND : I lost about a 3rd of the rubber on my tires, somewere around Tub Rock I believe, if found please contact me so I can get it back asap ! Thanks

laughing1

PS: Dont let Walt drive your ****.

P said:
LOST N FOUND : I lost about a 3rd of the rubber on my tires, somewere around Tub Rock I believe, if found please contact me so I can get it back asap ! Thanks

laughing1

FOUND!!!!! ( See above pics)

Yeah it was great meeting some of the new faces on the boards. I was trying to get in as much seat time as I could so I was avoiding the big crowds for the most part. Buzzard's Roost is so easy now that the rocks have been moved around. :****:

Yeah , we ( RTC buggy and Cuz in his jeep ) went up it with no problems. It didn't look that bad to me but was told to wait till it rain then come back. They said it would be a bitch then.

Bad egg was fun as hell though. that **** is almost vertical.

I have over 200 pictures and videos. I am working on the pictures now and will get some video up tomorrow. Me and the wife had a great time, think Greg had more fun throwing mud at the wife than riding :****: . The park was not packed out but just right. Only thing is most level 2-3 trails was like a 5 . But everyone I rode with gave it hell and for the most part didn't see too much break. My engine started making some fluttering noise and hoping it has something to do with the foam in the fuel cell. Again I had a great time and looking forward too the next.

P said:

laughing1

He said to tell you that if you ever need anything tested, he will be able to handle it for you. :****:

Ill pass, I got a cracked BL ring and a rip in a sidewall ( not leaking ) from that full throttle Bents N Dents testing... :eek:

caglezxj said:
I have over 200 pictures and videos. I am working on the pictures now and will get some video up tomorrow. Me and the wife had a great time, think Greg had more fun throwing mud at the wife than riding :****:

Between her and Leslie, I was covered . :****: She's a good sport, but wimmens love mud bathes. I gave her one fo fwee.

P said:
Ill pass, I got a cracked BL ring and a rip in a sidewall ( not leaking ) from that full throttle Bents N Dents testing... :eek:

Damn, your warranty ended on Friday 2/6/09.

Big Dawg said:
I got denied from tub rock and cable hill. Burnt a shifter cable on tub rock, replaced it and went to cable hill. After hitting it in 2nd gear @ 6 grand, I finally made it half way. I thought I was going to burn it down trying for the rest. Slickest I've seen it in a long time.

I was standing at the bottom of cable when you were trying - I think you left about $200 worth of 44" on that bitch :woot:

MadeTub Rock Friday. John G made it allot easier but I made it with Ice and water on it ( was really just gonna play on it but just could not give up)
Made Bump and grind all three days
Bents and Dents twice
Loose rock
Poison Rock late Sunday
Bunny slope 2
Allot of cruising around
Had a very good weekend and the weather was great.

Put several faces with people on the board.

minesbigger said:
loose rock wasnt ****
just heated them and popped right up :driving:
tub rock was a different story even late in the day our crew was denied didnt try cable too big of crowd,
good to see josh and p there now there is kinda of a slow time if yall get bored come on over and well hit our trails again
had probably the best time there in a long while cause we didnt get tied up in the mob trailing the money so we got to hit alot :****:
met a nice guy from arkansas in the big yellow wrangler with the hood scoop and rocks really nice guy with nice rig :dblthumb:

It was fun watching your brother drive your dad's rig up bump & grind. That thing is cool. :driving:

Had a great time, Friday without the crowds was awesome.
Saturday was almost as nice if you stayed away from the B. Cole and Wes, but thats hard to do. Everyone wants to see the show they put on.

Climbed Horse Power Saturday , Bunny Slope 2, Bents and Dents, Bump and Grind, Sunday Drive, Buzzerds Roost and several others.
Didnt really talk to many people other than Josh, was too busy hitting all the trails.
Did watch Matt climb Tub Rock, made it look way to easy compaired to every other buggy attempt.

Woodlee stole the show with the hustler buggy! Great JUMP up Loose Rock! That was the show for me, Someone has gotta post a video, hell he almost took out the vidoe dude standing in the trail. Good show Adam :dblthumb:

P said:

Get it off and we will get it fixed. He stands by his word. :****: :dblthumb:

Yea , I was trying to let Matt check out the park so we stayed away from the crowd's after sitting at tub rock for like an hour and a half . laughing1

I really wanted to see the Hustler work, I only got to watch it blast around a few times and never got to see him on an obstacle hate I missed it , but Ill get to see the real deal in Cali soon so its all good ! :woot:

P said:
Yea , I was trying to let Matt check out the park so we stayed away from the crowd's after sitting at tub rock for like an hour and a half . laughing1

I really wanted to see the Hustler work, I only got to watch it blast around a few times and never got to see him on an obstacle hate I missed it , but Ill get to see the real deal in Cali soon so its all good ! :woot:

Your VIP really seemed to be enjoying himself - he had that look on his face like he just saw hid first piece of ass