• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

February Frenzy, February 6-8, 2009

Men ,sorry to sound like a bitch but I lost my wallet todayat grayrock??? I just video taped all day + don't have a clue what happen. I will post vids as fast as my sorry ass internet/computer will let me.All I am worried about is my DR. license + company cr. card . :(

Climbed bents and dents then broke a pinion yoke on bump and grind thanks to Tony C and Josh Cagle I'm back in business Met a lot of ya'll and got to hang out with Peck some all in all a great day

HotRodpayton said:
By the way for those who left Wes burnt cable down in the dark

Something told me not to leave. **** I all ways miss the good stuff!!!!!!! Please tell me somebody got it video.

I guess I should feel real good that I was the first one up Tub Rock. I paid for it later on though, because my front driveshaft gave out. The pillar block gave way. I didn't have parts to fix so I was through.

This was my first trip to Grey rock in the Mog buggy and I loved it. This buggy seems to work real well for this type of terrain. I am still scared of bouncing a lot in fear of the portal boxes giving, but I am not worried about wheel spin, after how it did on Tub rock.

Definately a good time. Worked on a buddie's rig most of the time, but got to run a few trails. Mine JB was fun on Fri afternoon. Does anyone know the name of the trail between Bunny slope #3 and Horsepower Hill?

HotRodpayton said:
By the way for those who left Wes burnt cable down in the dark

So what exactly do you mean by this statement?

MattO I thought you said Tub Rock was hard, looks like you schooled it. :dunno:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d1VsT2TqVU

Who was the one in the 6 cylinder Gold jeep on Saturday morning that went up tube rock first. Man talkin about being hard on one. I don't think he lifted the throttle the whole time he was on it. :****: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Cole said:
So what exactly do you mean by this statement?

MattO I thought you said Tub Rock was hard, looks like you schooled it. :dunno:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d1VsT2TqVU

I tried 5+ times before that. I also roasted the tires twice to get them hot. It was really hard. I saw just about all the Aetna buggies turned away. Stickies help a a lot

Heck John and I were both denied on Cable and Loose Rock, and you know how well John's rig works. Standing water makes **** hard

Rescue1 said:
Who was the one in the 6 cylinder Gold jeep on Saturday morning that went up tube rock first. Man talkin about being hard on one. I don't think he lifted the throttle the whole time he was on it. :****: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

that would be Taco. His real name is James and he is from TN.

Tub Rock was fun as hell. It felt real good to be one of few to get up it. I had so much adrenalin goin that I didn't realize Peck trying to spot me.

:woot: Had a dang good time ! Got to meet some folks here on the boards and put faces with names ! HB and i went back out today and rode with Josh and ShellyHeather all day today . I cant believe I never got up Tub Rock, that obstacle has always been a joke and I got denied 2 times yesterday and once today laughing1 Ah well I did get up "Sunday Drive" the big ledgy as climb at the end. Man what a biotch, Got the rig so hot the fuel was vapor as soon as it would leave the injector's and it wouldnt start back up after I got up it , turned it off for a beverage to celebrate . We took the hood off and Sat ice from the cooler all over the intake manifold and TB and it fired right back up. thumb.gif

HB drove half of the Canyon until her stomach started to upset her cause she was getting nevous... she was like, I need to get out for a little bit I feel like Im going to throw up. HAHAHA, wonder were she get's that from !

Hey P , I got a good Vid and pics of you on Tubrock. The pics you can barely see your rig for the smoke and the vid is about 7 min. of you beatin on it :woot: . I'll try to get them up later as soon as my computer quits being :gay: .

Wish I could sort out how to get my vid to interweb... I got some sweet getting it on film from Sunday drive...

80toyota said:
Wes made it up cable hill in the new blue aetna buggy

Was that the only buggy to make it? What about his 2 seater buggy? What about Bryan Cole?
I mean you guys gotta give some details. Was there a big turnout this year?

Wes was the only one to make it that I know . B Cole tried really hard and broke a 3/4 bolt in h-joint causing a little damage to the front drive shaft + yoke. I am having a lot of problems with youtube . Most of my vids. are from tubrock.I think we stayed there most of the day.