• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fiance Tried on her Wedding Dress

highrolrcustoms

Well my after 4 months of building and altering my fiance got to try on her wedding dress today for the first time. :driving: She was so excited to drive it around the yard!!. She considers it her wedding dress because its getting us to the place in Harlan we are getting married. She said jeans and a hoddie works for her. She is an amazing woman who fully supports the offroad lifestyle and I couldnt ask for more. :woot:

Attachments

• IMG_6715600590121.jpeg
    IMG_6715600590121.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 150
Congrats and awesome!
I kept telling my wife we were gonna honeymoon at Harlan and she said HELL NO, :****:

There is a heart shaped rock up by Mason Jar to consummate the marriage on. :dblthumb:

Congrats on the great wife to be, my enjoys wheeling in the spring and fall, she leaves dead of summer and winter to me solo.

You know she will wear it more than once at least....

Congratulations I hope yall have a great time getting there and an unforgettable time at your destination!

Anyone have pics of the heart shaped rock?

mdo817 said:
There is a heart shaped rock up by Mason Jar to consummate the marriage on. :dblthumb:

Congrats on the great wife to be, my enjoys wheeling in the spring and fall, she leaves dead of summer and winter to me solo.

We are getting married at on the large rock at Mason Jar ;D

Attachments

• DSC00434.jpg
    DSC00434.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 814
highrolrcustoms said:
She said jeans and a hoddie works for her. She is an amazing woman who fully supports the offroad lifestyle and I couldnt ask for more. :woot:

Definitely does sound like a keeper. Congratulations.

Your lucky bro wish my wife would even drive my rig she says :flipoff1: I'll kill us both like you almost did molaugh but congrats man :dblthumb:

mdo817 said:

Negative the heart rock is on lions den.. I will try to find the pic and Crystal says the same flashemifyougotem