• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Finally "My Buggy"

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Any updates?

No pics, but yes. Got the wheels built, motor mounts, and decided to make it a 4 seater. Hadn't been working on it alot the past couple months. Been helpin my Grandpa remodel a bathroom and my Father-in-law on his house (complete remodel except kitchen).

P said:
2 months, since the last post and i almost bet he hasnt even seen it. Hell we play to much ! laughing1

If it takes me another 2 years to build it who cares. I aint gona stop playin hard. booyang

Ya'll forget I am off all summer, so I should get alot done then if I don't have it almost done by summer.

Found a pic of the motor mount. Its not welded in, but you get the idea.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Got a little work done Saturday. Only got to work on it half a day and would have gotten more done if I could have found someone to sit in the seat for some measurements.

I got the back seat!

Holdin it down w/ a bud heavy tall boy, german helmet, and some mad max goggles blastin thru the desert.
KOH look out!

That was about the 18th burnout of the evening. The 2 up ones where the best, but we couldn't get pics since we where both ridin bitch at one time or the other. Good times for shure.

Didn't get to work on the buggy this weekend cause of studing, but dad bent a few pieces and tacked them in place. Sorry for the bad pics, but I wasn't prepared for it when I got to his shop. Was without power and only went to eat supper and had this suprise waiting on me. :woot:

Didn't get much done this weekend, but got alot of things planned out. Got the axles slid under it and the wheelbase looks to be around 115-120.
Mounting the tires and gona try and order heims and link material this week to set the wheelbase.

Sorry for the crappy pics but CheapJ7 has claimed his seat.

Right on Haley ! So does this mean with school about to be out and the progress already made this thing should be seeing some shake down pretty soon ????