• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Finally "My Buggy"

I get off for the summer 1st week in June and don't go back until July 20. I should get alot done between that time if funds will support. Have 1 class and a few trips planned this summer one with the wife and a few bike rallies but other than that its buggy work.

Heck yea man ! If you can keep critical parts flowing you should be able to knock out alot in that time bro! thumb.gif

Things should start flowing better now. Closing the classroom for the summer in about 5 minutes. :woot: :woot: :woot:

I seen him Friday , he had spent all day final welding everything that is / was in place. He has his link material at the machine shop getting tapped and all that too. He's doin work SON ! He's doing "Wont Work" work ! :woot:

Got my links today. Almost have all the tube work is done, all I like is shock hoops on the front crossmember for link mounts and one bar for the rear seat. Gona start on the 4 link tommorrow, will see how that goes. If that don't go as planned I am gona start on my interior. It looks the same, but all the bars that I have added are fully welded. Have worked on it almost everyday since I have been off.

Got a few update. Links are in just need final welding(fixin to happen in about and hour). Will start on the interior prob next wk.

[attachment deleted by admin]

A couple more. Gotta do shock mounts and she is an official roller ;D

How about some specs on the WooPaw? Is that a 22re lurkin inside that jungle gym, I don't think so... Come awn, let the cat outta da bag man. :fish:

502 30 over with full rollers. All wirinand computer is stock with a little tunnin. ;) Lamar Walden built it out of Atl. He builds all of our racing motors and they hold up very well.

Good work man, Im stoked to see you working on it and making progress! Cant wait to go wheelin with you ! :driving:

Well I have not done much on the buggy in a while because of no monies and school.

So I got this great idea to bring the buggy work to work.

No pics yet, but we almost have one axle mohawked. Gona put the locker in and clean it up a little and the front axle will be done. Then its on to the back axle. Gotta spin the junk 180 and mohawk it then the axles can go back under it.

Making progress, slowly but shurely. :driving:

Crack a whip on them youngin's and make them get to work. Hell you arent a teacher, you run a labor camp son ! :woot:

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]OH YOU SICK BASTAD. [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] Look at the big bitch, she's going to scream... Is this going in the old Ford body? :flipoff1: