• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Finally "My Buggy"

CHASMAN9 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]OH YOU SICK BASTAD. [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] Look at the big bitch, she's going to scream... Is this going in the old Ford body? :flipoff1:

Nope. Got a fresh 300 inline 6 I might place in the Ford though after the buggy is done.

Front locker installed
Rear welded up.
Both mohawked
All I like is puttin the axle shafts in and turnin knuckles around on the front.

Then they can go back under the buggy.

No more progress done, but me and dad did name it.

"Sawzall"

Felt like this was a good name since I have added this, cut this out, notched here, and changed a little here after sleeping on it.

Its definaty time to update this thread.
I know he's having an adapter made for the case and its had a fresh rebuild.
He also has all his steering mocked up.
Maybe we can inspire him to get back to work. :dblthumb:

Just got the call about an hour ago that the spacer is done. Gona mock that up and install the case then start on the interior.

I do have all the steering mocked up. As soon as I can find someone that can weld, the axles will be ready for install and all the drivetrain will complete.

wontwork said:
Just got the call about an hour ago that the spacer is done. Gona mock that up and install the case then start on the interior.

I do have all the steering mocked up. As soon as I can find someone that can weld, the axles will be ready for install and all the drivetrain will complete.

I might now a guy. :dunno: