3 tons o fun

Cole pisses haterade
I got a tow rig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nEAL051.jpg

nEAL050.jpg

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

blacksheep10 said:
watch your fuel pressure and you'll be fine :****:
Had all that checked out before we even started the money game. Thanks to Daniel. He did alot for me on checkin stuffand having peeps check the things he couldnt.

Its a 2001.

Congrats Neal, I know you have waited a long time for this. Truck looks good, I am a little Jealous, I bet it tows nicely.
Now you just need to buy my trailer and you will be set.

3 tons o fun said:
Had all that checked out before we even started the money game. Thanks to Daniel. He did alot for me on checkin stuffand having peeps check the things he couldnt.

Its a 2001.
no, I mean put a guage on it. Hey, I have a 2000 with 5", an edge programmer that boils the rear tires and a fass fuel system. hell gauges and pod too. Its only money :flipoff1: If I part it I'll keep you posted.

blacksheep10 said:
no, I mean put a guage on it. Hey, I have a 2000 with 5", an edge programmer that boils the rear tires and a fass fuel system. hell gauges and pod too. Its only money :flipoff1: If I part it I'll keep you posted.

We checked fuel pressure and all that good stuff to make sure it was good to go! everything checked fine.

I put a gauge on an 01 and an 02 on the pillar. both had no pressure when I hooked it up. I'm thinking bad gauge or bad install, get my buddies snap on gauge and there really wasn't pressure.
did it get teh in tank update lift pump?
If not dont. You can't put a fass on it easily then. (or air dog or holley :puke: or other).
just put a guage in teh cab with you and rock out. I went through 2 factory lift pumps before I said **** it and got a FASS.

blacksheep10 said:
if I work on it it will scream again. just don't have time. it sits in the driveway stilll laughing1 new fuggin tranny and still nice inside.
you want it because on the way to bartons with the goose on I could lay in it and boil the tires :woody:
Damn right it does. Maybe you will have it ready this time next year. :dblthumb: