• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

First buggy build

Re:

I thought the design of this buggy looked familiar. I had the chance to see showstopper in action this summer at rush offroad, and I have to say these things are awesome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Re:

09zkrankin said:
I thought the design of this buggy looked familiar. I had the chance to see showstopper in action this summer at rush offroad, and I have to say these things are awesome

I was at Rush with Jason (Showstopper) this summer. Can't wait to head back with my own buggy. Thanks for the complements.

Re:

Cool. Let me know when you are headed back. I'd love to check this thing out in person and see how it performs

Heading to Rush on the May 10th. Dyno tuned the buggy last week at Cincy Speed. Made 334 rwhp @ 6000 rpm with the new 383. Power was still climbing but I set the limiter low for now. If I need more wheel speed, I'll turn it up. 100 more rwhp than the 406 I removed. After tuning I went out and rode for about 5 hrs with no issues. Looking forward to getting out and riding. Now if it would just warm up :mad:

Attachments

• 214.jpg
    214.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 128
  • 216.jpg
    216.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 138
  • 228.jpg
    228.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 118
Maybe I'm just not seeing it but I see you ran hoses on the front links now instead of going through the tube. Why the change?

AW10 said:
Maybe I'm just not seeing it but I see you ran hoses on the front links now instead of going through the tube. Why the change?
My ram self destructed last year and sent metal through the entire system. After attempting to flush the links out I didn't feel confident that I was able to remove all the metal and didn't want to risk damaging my new KRC pump, ram and orbital. It probably would have been fine but didn't want to risk it.

I think its 88.5" wide up front. The rims have about 6" backspacing so that negates some of the extra width of the dually hubs.

Latest posts