• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

first or last (CRAWL)

Awesome work Ricky......can't wait to see the magazine when I get it.

The Young Guns dealio is really cool for Levi :D

That is awesome, levi, whooped up that weekend. I would only say the car was 10% of it, he flat drove clean and right.

minesbigger said:
nothing against either on both are great guy that build nice rigs but i am glad to see they alternate sucking adam and brian equally
i wonder if they humm on the balls too :fish:

eh , 2 posts and just goes to show how much of a douche you are.... thumb.gif

here we go net wheelin icon jr hall steps up to the plate with his superior abilities in everything :flipgotcha:
no like i said both are great guys have ridden with both many time for a long time i just find it amusing that once people find a "hero" the wear their ass and sac out kissing and sucking trying to copy and get in with them ,and yes i am jealous these guys have managed to find a place in middle tn that can support them to do this full time. just not enough money in north bama to support custom builds enough for me to do it full time and live i wish teir was enough folks who wanted good rigs for about half of what cole and woodlee want, not quite as fancy but work well and even you jr cant argue that we have our **** together
so flame away .while you guys are tryin to figure out which birfield will hold up to a 35 ill be building about our 30th build out of our shop and going ridin sorry if i have stepped on toes but oh well

minesbigger said:
here we go net wheelin icon jr hall steps up to the plate with his superior abilities in everything :flipgotcha:
no like i said both are great guys have ridden with both many time for a long time i just find it amusing that once people find a "hero" the wear their ass and sac out kissing and sucking trying to copy and get in with them ,and yes i am jealous these guys have managed to find a place in middle tn that can support them to do this full time. just not enough money in north bama to support custom builds enough for me to do it full time and live i wish teir was enough folks who wanted good rigs for about half of what cole and woodlee want, not quite as fancy but work well and even you jr cant argue that we have our **** together
so flame away .while you guys are tryin to figure out which birfield will hold up to a 35 ill be building about our 30th build out of our shop and going ridin sorry if i have stepped on toes but oh well
Who are you :dunno:

minesbigger said:
good rigs for about half of what cole and woodlee want, not quite as fancy but work well

Hell if thats all that is required there'd be about 5million magazine famous muh fuggers in the world. laughing1

minesbigger said:

So lets see some of your projects. If you are good enough it doesn't matter where you are located people will travel. Trust me on that one. thumb.gif

If you can buck out something this weekend Cole will travel were ever... ninja just wants a ride at this point ! molaugh

bigsilly said:
Maybe I missed it, who are you ???

yeah you missed it... he said hes a jealous little girl that wishes he was brian and woodlee... well, thats what i put together...

just a offroader who loves building jeeps and ridin
we dont do anything over the top just hardcore rigs with plenty of power, axle and tire
im jason payne and my brother is jeremy payne were are from just north of huntsville al

draggbody said:
yeah you missed it... he said hes a jealous little girl that wishes he was brian and woodlee... well, thats what i put together...

Where did I put my Birfield?

draggbody said:
yes thats it your right ::)
i think you missed my point
i figured this would happen but whatever im not gonna get but about 8 hours of sleep worrying about it