• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

first or last (CRAWL)

minesbigger said:
ill be building about our 30th build out of our shop

Damn Jason, that has to make you one of the largest builders in the southeast. I don't think Adam or Brian have turned out 30 rigs yet. Please post pictures of your work. After 30, you should have it down to an art. What is the name of your business?

we dont do the caliber of work these guys do
i am amazed they can turn out such nice, high end one off builds like they do
they are both tremendous guys to be around and i fear this has gotten out of hand as none of this was meant to be toward either of them but just to try to point out the fact of how this sport has gotten like so many others with people jumping on and off bandwagons all they time
a few years ago it was others now is them who knows what the future holds im not bashing either guy by anymeans and the do awsome work and have an attention to detail and patience that i only wish i had
i am sorry for the mis undestanding i caused
jason :dunno:

No need to apologize... your right the bandwagon jumpin is always there, its just human nature it dont matter if its this sport or fuggin tennis.

Id like to jump Anna Kornakorndawgs wagon .... drool

Anna KornaKorndawgs, holy sheiiiit. I just crapped myself laughing. LLLLLOOOOOLLLLL
molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh pepper.gif pepper.gif pepper.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
Anna KornaKorndawgs, holy sheiiiit. I just crapped myself laughing. LLLLLOOOOOLLLLL
molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh pepper.gif pepper.gif pepper.gif

laughing1

That's funnay as **** I've never heard anna kornakorndawgs lmfao

Same here. Read Levi's article, saw Brians stuck in the EJS coverage. Travis made the RRock, and we made the GrayRock.
Very cool, I especially like all the RickyB stuff, UBKon came out awesome.

Only two complaints Ricky. 1. Brian Shirley's pick on a climb but Mike Mose description. 2. Kim Sears rollover the picks are out of sequence.
I'm a picky SOB, other than that I dig the issue a lot. Cant wait for 2009 to get here so we get another one.

blacksheep10 said:
damn, tonic reppin HLC hard, especially with cole and his girl, and her in a HLC tee :woody:
totally forgot about that page. You see POPS with the stinger and ground? The caption killed me. That was from the engine swap night the night before Gray Rock XRRA. You see the luckydog trailer in the background. FUNNAY!!!

WTF. Still haven't gotten mine. You guys are killin me!!! laughing1

Wyatt, I don't do the layouts. I give them the info and they put it together. Caption 1 for pic 1, etc. Sometimes it gets overlooked.

Speeding said:
WTF. Still haven't gotten mine. You guys are killin me!!! laughing1

Wyatt, I don't do the layouts. I give them the info and they put it together. Caption 1 for pic 1, etc. Sometimes it gets overlooked.
ricky I know you have zero input, its all good. Pics always kick ass through out, but their editing it SHODDY!

blacksheep10 said:
damn, tonic reppin HLC hard, especially with cole and his girl, and her in a HLC tee :woody:

So how about someone sending me a picture of what you are talking about. Who knows when I will get mine.

Latest posts