• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Flooding

Deep South

Web Wheeler
motivator8912768.jpg

If you read the story with it. It sais that people inside had to be rescued by boat. They must have been to involved in a deep game of bingo to notice the water at there feet. Another thought is they could have been on bar stools and it got deep to quick before they could swim out. :dunno:

At the foot of Argo hill between Jasper and Dora.

These joints cannot operate within the city limits and truly are full awn slot machine gambling houses.

Somebody found a loophole tied to Bingo and each machine has a tiny Bingo board in the upper right hand corner that somehow makes them legal.

I have visited on of these horrible houses of ill repute and put twenty dollars into a machine.

Within 15 minutes my twenty grew into $180.00, so I cashed out and haven't been in one since. loller.gif

Dayum thats a new one too... laughing1 Thats hilarious... damn that bitch is completely F'd... and rescued by boat... HAHAHAHA holy hell thats awesome. laughing1

Them sinner's are getting what the deserve ! molaugh

My Grandpa was telling me that where that bingo hall is at used to be a slough off the river (which is at the most 300 yards awayfrom that particular one). "Those stupid mother ****ers. Damn idiots build in hole next to the river, thats what they get," and thats all he had to say about that.

all i managed to get today while i was out with the nws is wall cloud and funnel cloud pics

this was in birmingport on hwy 269 at the warrior gulf and navigation looking northwest, shortly afterwards i had nickel size hail falling

[attachment deleted by admin]