• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

First tornados, now flooding

DAMN!!! Just drove through a foot of water with the vitty. those new sticky BFG 215/65/16 sumpthin or anothers really boosted my confidence. i may compete now. SON!

For Cedar Rapids flood stage is 12 feet, Moderate is 14 feet, and Major is 16 feet. The Historical highest crest was in 1851 at 20 feet.

Last observed at 10am this morning 31.11 feet. :eek:

cidi4_hg.png

Bones said:
31.7 is the final crest I think. Can't imagine how long it will take to go down. 600 and something feet wide. :eek:

600 or do you mean 6000? 600 is barely a block......

Bones looks like you are getting ready to get pummeled with rain again, has any of the flooding gone down? we just got hit hear in houston with quite a storm and hail and i see kelly's area is getting hammered with hail and rain as well

Bones this is what I think of when I think of Iowa. She is the hottest female I have ever seen in camo, and she has shot some big damn deer as well.
Tiff-3-800.jpg

blacksheep10 said:
is she the one that was in a bikini shooting a bow? I've gotten that email like 4 times. is so :eat:
Yep, that is her. I have that show dvr'd. She was smoke in that bikini pepper.gif hitit

blacksheep10 said:
ah, didn't know there was a show. jsut got an email with a hawt ass chick with huge ass tits shooting a bow. it was nice. I dont even hunt
Yeah, it comes on the Outdoor Channel, it is called Gettin' Close.

1TONZR2 said:
link to said pics? that chick is smokin!!!

Bones, how are things up that way? I dont get a chance to see the news very much.
Just google images for Tiffany Lakosky thumb.gif

Had to add this. molaugh molaugh molaugh

Mystery of Iowa

Where are all of the Hollywood celebrities holding telethons asking for help in restoring Iowa and helping the folks affected by the floods?

Where is all the media asking the tough questions about why the federal government hasn't solved the problem? Asking where the FEMA trucks (and trailers) are?

Why isn't the Federal Government relocating Iowa people to free hotels in Chicago?

When will Spike Lee say that the Federal Government blew up the levees that failed in Des Moines?

Where are Sean Penn and the Dixie Chicks?

Where are all the looters stealing high-end tennis shoes and big screen television sets?

When will we hear Governor Chet Culver say that he wants to rebuild a 'vanilla' Iowa, because that's the way God wants it?

Where is the hysterical 24/7 media coverage complete with reports of cannibalism?

Where are the people declaring that George Bush hates white, rural people?

How come in 2 weeks, you will never hear about the Iowa flooding ever again?

THINK ABOUT IT....