• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Texas flooding

1tonyj

Rebelrider, sleepsontoilet....and anyone else in this area...hope you guys are ok. Let us know if we can help if ya need it!

I'm good, thanks. We cancelled operations at work this morning, which is very rare. Sleepsontoilet lives in a fairly heavy residential area, so hopefully he is staying dry.

My wife has a branch office off Jacintoport blvd in Houston. Anyone know about that area? :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

a6d7f52065d7cc88ec7be46e54009934.jpg
59c1bad6bc60444c77f74560fbe537a9.jpg

Wyatt (bigwoodywag or indashop, can't remember if he changed his name here) is riding it out, the levee behind his house is middle of his second floor, and will be very close to coming over if it keeps up. A tornado also came through his neighborhood a couple days ago

blacksheep10 said:
Wyatt (bigwoodywag or indashop, can't remember if he changed his name here) is riding it out, the levee behind his house is middle of his second floor, and will be very close to coming over if it keeps up. A tornado also came through his neighborhood a couple days ago

He is indashop, and I saw the tornado pitchers on the bookface, looked rough!

Ya, he was bigwoodywag on Hardline years ago, I think at one crash he changed it, or maybe he bribed John to change his name back when.
He went from Voluntary to mandatory evac today. I just hope his cool toys (at his and his dad's shop several miles away) don't get wet. That would be the true travesty

HZKY7CPh.jpg

Hoping the grass will turn green for the new buyer. So far just inconvenient and only lost power for about an hour. Accepted an offer on the haus Friday, so hopefully this nightmare will end soon and i can start starting over again.

It's horrible down here my town of Santa fe has taken on over 30 in of water

blacksheep10 said:
Ya, he was bigwoodywag on Hardline years ago, I think at one crash he changed it, or maybe he bribed John to change his name back when.
He went from Voluntary to mandatory evac today. I just hope his cool toys (at his and his dad's shop several miles away) don't get wet. That would be the true travesty

Any updates?

He said cars should be dry. He's gone back into his neighborhood a few times after getting his kids and wife to college station. He lives in a very nice neighborhood. Guess who has been there checking **** out? Looters. He's carrying, but hasn't gotten anyone face to face yet. His neighbors have been texting him about suspicious people at his house that were out of sight for a half hour and then took off, they got pics of the cars. The last night looters were raiding, cops came, looters took off through the water, cops didn't follow. He said he killed 10 cottonmouths first day, hopefully a snake or gator gets them. ****ers

**** a thief and a looter is worse than a thief. Hope a gator ****s em in the ass before they eat em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
**** a thief and a looter is worse than a thief. Hope a gator ****s em in the ass before they eat em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree!!! But that's funny!! :rolf:

Where are all the texas guys at here? I'm in bacliff, I think I saw a santé fe earlier? I didn't personally have any water get into the house but have several friends in Dickinson that had feet in their houses. Actually got to see the sun come out today before heading into work!

Re: Re: Texas flooding

Beerj said:
Imagine this guy making off with your flat screen.
6e6ae62c97778420c7b5a728c63ef56e.jpg
This guy wouldn't make it 10 feet onto my property before getting pumped full of lead. I do live in. God's country, where people are far less likely to do dumb ****.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Latest posts