• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FORD 6.0 DIESEL LAWSUIT

alli85

Anyone else with a vehicle with the 6.0 Diesel getting in on this Lawsuit Deal??

Details? I own a 6.0 but i'm not part of any lawsuit. Knock on wood i've had no trouble with mine......other than it drinks a bunch of fuel :****:

I'd like to hear details, too. I don't own one but worked in a Ford service department when the 6.0's came out and had to deal with their issues constantly. I was surprised no one filed any suits and saw several trucks replaced under lemon law. After '04 they weren't that bad but previous to that they were frickign nightmares. We would fix one issue and then the truck oftentimes wouldn't even make it out of the parking lot without shutting down as a result of a new one. Those early 6.0's were probably the worst engine I've ever personally dealt with in my lifetime. I owned am '04 until about 2007 though, put 75,000 miles on it, and never had to turn a wrench on it.

J. J.

I owned a 2006 until I got a 2011 F350 in Jan. 2011. I put 120k miles on my 6.0 and had zero problems with it.

Yea mine hasn't had one problem till recently with the whole EGR System deal & only 88K miles! If it's drinking the hell out of fuel there is probably some issue going on! PM me some emails & I will send you the form I was sent to fill out.