• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ford Diesel (pre-powerstroke)

If he still has that manual crew cab I would pick that thing up. mine is a 91 with 350k aftermarket turbo kit with 35" tires and I pull my fullsize wheeler behind it. the only things I would change is the trans to a 5 speed cause it has eaten up 2 trannys at $3k a piece and I want to put the F350 axle in it cause I have seen the death wobble 1st hand (not cool) If I had 4500 sitting around I would go pick that up myself :D Oh and another thing if you buy the old ford diesels be prepared to be be flipped off by prius owning tree huggers they hate them for some reason :eeek:

If he still has that manual crew cab I would pick that thing up. mine is a 91 with 350k aftermarket turbo kit with 35" tires and I pull my fullsize wheeler behind it. the only things I would change is the trans to a 5 speed cause it has eaten up 2 trannys at $3k a piece and I want to put the F350 axle in it cause I have seen the death wobble 1st hand (not cool) If I had 4500 sitting around I would go pick that up myself :D Oh and another thing if you buy the old ford diesels be prepared to be be flipped off by prius owning tree huggers they hate them for some reason :eeek:

:awesomework: screw the pruis owners , i used to have a 93 f350 with the idi and i think alot of people were flipping me off going up the pass i left a nice big black cloud of smoke for a mile :fawkdancesmiley: it was funny seeing the people drive me all pissed off after inhaling my smoke , another time i was driving in renton dumb ass guy was driving slow and it was summer so he had his windows rolled down i was so pissed at the time that i rolled right next to him , and smashed on my pedal and left a nice cloud of smoke on him , :kissmyass: , my truck had a 10 inch lift and 38s so my pipe was in line with his window almost , now i drive a 95 f350 powerstorke diesel

:haha:

i had a '90 f350 n/a 7.3 with an ATS Aurora turbo kit on it, 5 speed 4x4 with 35's. not much in the power range, the turbo sounded like a pissed off bird at full boost, but ill be damned if that thing wouldnt smoke out EVERYTHING going up clearview hill.

fun trucks and they do take a beating.