• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Forgot to tell this story from when I was last at HPO

patooyee

I somehow lost my shoes before going so on my way to the park I stopped in town at a shoe store to buy some. While I was there, there was an :afro: mother and father with their brood of about 7 children, about 4 of which appeared to be over the age of 15, the others probably 12 or younger. They weren't buying anything, they were just all looking at the shoes, making comments about how awesome they were, etc. The store employees were paying them no attention, seemed like they were used to it. Many of the comments were about how expensive the shoes were. Eventually one of them said, and this is a direct quote, it will stay in my mind forever, "Man, you 'bout have ta' have a job to buy these!"

If there was ever a moment in my life where my head came closer to instantly exploding I don't recall it. There's just so much wrong with that mentality. I felt like saying, "Yes, I have a job and I'm here buying a pair of shoes with no problem at all, just at the drop of a hat, unplanned! As a result of my hard work, day in and day out, buying a pair of shoes, to me, is no big deal. I do it on a whim on my way to other activities, simply as a side-trip. I could actually afford to buy MANY pairs of shoes if I wanted ... because I have a JOB." Of course, I didn't, I just sat and waited for the employee to look for my size while my blood pressure went up.

They ended up not having my size so I went to the next store down the road and bought some there. But in the truck I was listening to the news and apparently that weekend a new pair of Air Jordans came out? I wouldn't know had I not heard it, but the story was about how 5 people in the US had died so far that weekend (Keep in mind, this was Fri. morning. I'm sure the death toll went up throughout the rest of the weekend.) as a result of people trying to rob other people of their new Air Jordans. Either robbery victims being shot, or robbers trying to steal the shoes being shot.

Our country is soooooo ****ed.

I wonder if Nike keeps a head count for when they release new AJ's? Since they can't rely on sales data (so many shoes stolen) maybe they just rely on a death toll to judge the success of the model. Like, "Hm, only 20 peopled died this year trying to get the new model. Maybe we need to step it up next year because the year before last we had 50!"

I wonder how the life-long death toll of Air Jordans as they are released throughout the years compares to various wars ...

blacksheep10 said:
Country is very ****ed. how long will it take to quit circling the drain and go down? Bets?

We got three more years of this guy in the office unfortunately, so any day now...

blacksheep10 said:
Country is very ****ed. how long will it take to quit circling the drain and go down? Bets?

I actually think about that and have genuine fear in my heart for my daughter when I do.

Problem is the :afro:'s don't really consider this ther country. Just like Mexicans.
My wife teaches thse fawkers English and they don't respect her or our country.
The 10 yr olds that were born here will point blank tell her that they r not Americans
But they love Obama. I think it'll b worse when he has to step down after this term
Thank God. That's when the revolution begins when a white man takes office. IMO

patooyee said:
I actually think about that and have genuine fear in my heart for my daughter when I do.
those are all things that are well beyond your control. give her the tools to be successful, hope shes dynamic and smart enough to evolve and continue to fight to stay above the fray.

patooyee said:
I wonder if Nike keeps a head count for when they release new AJ's? Since they can't rely on sales data (so many shoes stolen) maybe they just rely on a death toll to judge the success of the model. Like, "Hm, only 20 peopled died this year trying to get the new model. Maybe we need to step it up next year because the year before last we had 50!"

I wonder how the life-long death toll of Air Jordans as they are released throughout the years compares to various wars ...

Hell I hope they step it up and release as many AJs as possible. They keep it up they will help thin out the :afro: population. :****:

patooyee said:
This mentality was well entrenched before Obama became president.

Most certainly well entrenched well before 5 years ago. Too many generations of handouts getting handouts because their daddy's daddy's daddy got handouts so they ought to as well. But there is :afro: trash, white trash, brown trash etc that are at the root of these problems.

ridered3 said:
Most certainly well entrenched well before 5 years ago. Too many generations of handouts getting handouts because their daddy's daddy's daddy got handouts so they ought to as well. But there is :afro: trash, white trash, brown trash etc that are at the root of these problems.
Yep, just watch the wild wonderful whites of West Virginia, they are as white trash as it gets all drawing a check ::)

race_jeep said:
Yep, just watch the wild wonderful whites of West Virginia, they are as white trash as it gets all drawing a check ::)

Holy hell....aint they? That documentary is insane. That family is THE definition of white trash.

A buddy of mine teaches at an inner city school, a VAST majority of the students are from single parent homes, and probably the types that would commit a felony or two for a pair of shoes. The school I'll be teaching at has a 93% graduation rate, mostly crackers, and 2 parent homes. I would dare say that our country is fawked, because the moochers are out-breeding the earners by AT LEAST 3:1, making a whole new generation of moochers. It won't be long, gentlemen, until we as senior citezens and our children as young adults will be fighting a second civil war over entitlements. At best, secession will occour and we won't have to. I would gladly pay a bus ticket for a family of nine to a blue state if it helped secession happen uneventfully.

Latest posts