• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fri..........Thursday thread

P

If its free, its P
Start this off early... hell yea lookin forward to an extra day this weekend...

Thursday after work, change number 401,223 it now look slike Im going to night ride ATV's ( that will go down hill fast..... laughing1 )

Friday Lots to do, gotta go pick up a new washer and dryer, got move my old stove from the ol place to my dads ( giving it to him.. ) Gotta get the compressor moved from old garage to new garage.

Gonna try to do rear brakes on my P/U at work tommorow if I can get away with it. If not Ill be doing that Friday as well.

Saturday: is shot to ****, Id like to go wheel but I just have so much on my plate I dont know if its feasible for me right now, Matt O you gonna let me ride bitch ? EDIT: Ambers gotta work all day so if I were to make it Id have to make it with my rig and HB would have to want to go as well..... not lookin good

Saturday night.. we talked about doin dinner with Matt and Jen dunno

Sunday, more of the same, unpack settle new house whatever..

Nothing really thursday night, may put my motor on the stand and clean it up
Friday - Head out at 6:00 a.m. for NC to pick up chassis. Bring some bling to Cole on the way
Saturday - pick up chassis and pick Jim's brain. Drive back to Atlanta and may catch a Braves game (my dad is going, will do what he wants to)
Sunday - Head on home from ATL to put chassis in garage and stare at it wondering what I have gotten into

bigsilly said:
Sunday - Head on home from ATL to put chassis in garage and stare at it wondering what I have gotten into

This weekend is the big weekend huh, pickin up the chassis and gettin official on a buggy build. Congrats

I reckon we will be seeing alot of these "stare at" it posts..

Just got a PM... looks like I got that camper top paw paw shell sold Saturday. :afro: Good timing on that !! laughing1

P said:
This weekend is the big weekend huh, pickin up the chassis and gettin official on a buggy build. Congrats

I reckon we will be seeing alot of these "stare at" it posts..
Thanks bro, it is about to begin. I am ready, but nervous at the same time. Guess I will get a build thread going with some details next week.

Going to my parents cabin in the NE corner of Iowa tomorrow after work. Grilling and drinking with a couple friends that will be in the area.

Friday, go out on the Mississippi for some drankin and hanging out with above said friends...continue that into the evening.

Saturday head 2 more hours north into Wisconsin to pick another bike. Have lunch with the seller and go ride some in WI and MN backroads/twisties. Chill that night solo.

Sunday, head home in the morning and ride the new scoot some more I imagine. Maybe grill something with my new girl :dunno: hitit

Thurs-Working from Home, Not doing anything... :popcorn: I guess since the rest of the group bailed to ride 4 wheelers :flipoff1:

Fri-Pool and BBQ

Sat-Was hoping to ride Mountainside, but I don't want make the trip by myself, so who knows. Bunch of mind changing, non-commital fawkers

Sun-Nothing

Edited by RB. laughing1

Thurs. Night-Put T-case back together for a guy that me and neal have been working on getting a 5.3 in his jeep
Fri-Parents house for grillin and chillin
Sat- Not sure
Sun-Maybe go to mud races with the infamous Walker Payne!

Thursday work and then do nothing.
Friday= I have no idea what im doing
Saturday= no idea
Sunday= Leaving for the beach, Hell Yeah,

Thursday work and maybe drink a beer or 2.
Friday change oil in my truck and drink more beer.
Saturday go to Mountianside.
Sunday go to the lake :dunno:

Thursday: Figure out how to bail out of work early, go get trailer, ditch the K5 Blazer somewhere, slap the buggy back together and load it.

Friday: Drink beer, chill, think about XRRA in a week, and installing struts and axle at Kaiser Kompound

Saturday: Load trailer and truck

Sunday: Drive 750 miles north to Paola, KANSAS

Monday: Kaiser Kompound for 555 makeover

Thursday - leave at 7:30am headed for Clayton, do a little wheelin Thurs evening
Friday - Wheelin
Saturday - Wheelin
Sunday - come home

Thursday work till about 2:00 then get ready for parade
Friday wake up early to get a good spot in parade route (blast shirts and other projectiles into the crowd) Tater canon baby.
Saturday cut grass and work on buggy
Sunday church work on buggy.

In the town I live in, every Fourth of July we have a steam engine parade. One of my goals is to getzs me one. Does any of you guys in the mid west know anyone who might be willing to sell on?

I was trying to time it to come thourhg Clayton on Saturday night and hang out, but best I can do is leave here Sunday morning. By the time I hit that area y'all should be 90% across LA.

DavidsCJ7 said:
Thursday - leave at 7:30am headed for Clayton, do a little wheelin Thurs evening
Friday - Wheelin
Saturday - Wheelin
Sunday - come home

Have fun, the suspension and exhaust redo drained me this go around. Maybe next time! Chef, beat your rig down proper like!

InDaShop said:
I was trying to time it to come thourhg Clayton on Saturday night and hang out, but best I can do is leave here Sunday morning. By the time I hit that area y'all should be 90% across LA.

Come on Wyatt. Get there Saturday night and we will do a little light Night wheelin, and drink some cold pop.