• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FRIDAY ThrEAd

Today= Take a power nap, get fitted for a Tuex at 2 different places and hang out at T-SUP
Saturday= Drive to Birmingham and talk a little business with Dan
Sunday= Nothing planned

Well, I already have almost 50 hours, so today's rainout doens't bother me. was at the shop at 6 and no one was there or answering the phone, then my boss bought me breakfast, western omlette :eat:
so now, go to work, fix the roller electronics, weld on his bale wagon, then peanut butter wyatt's buggy time hitit
did I mention
ori2.jpg

hitit

then avoid wife,
tomorrow, work on wyatt's junk all day, neice bday party at 3, wife's friends' party tom night.
sunday, church and work on wyatt's junk, work on flatbed to sell for some fuggin monies for these house plans. ****, $2K customized to what we want :-\

Tonight, take a nap after work (LATE night last night) and get the BMW tore up for shipping ****. Drank

Tomorrow, finish my shed and get my garage cleared out for cabinets and another bike, drank

Sunday anything that did not get done Fri-Sat due to drankin', brew a batch o beer?? Take mah new lady friend leigh out for lunch errr sumptin?

Deep South said:
****, $2K customized to what we want :eek:

wtf dude!
found a plan we want. for the replicable set, as many as we want for sending out for bids (I'm the builder) and with the alterations we want to make it ours and putting concrete specs in for basement that make it fit what our county needs and ****, we'll end up under 2K, but close to it. I also like to shoot everything high so theres some fudge room. why, you do it cheaper? our county is the hardest to work for in the state. literally

Friday - hopefully change out hummer tires for my 39x15.5x16.5 MT baja belted tires($350 all 4, i know you are all laughin) beverages
Saturday - start prepping garage for insulation, head to wyatts in the evening to do work on the 555, beverages
Sunday - watch new hampshire race, work in garage, beverages

Run a comp tomorrow, crawl and rock race in SC

Sunday: Finish up my end of the cummins swap

Friday- leave work around 1pm, pack **** for Colorado hit road by 2pm... be in at our destination in Colorado by 11:30 mountain time...
Saturday- Ram Offroad Challenge, finish prep for Jim N Val's wedding
Sunday- 2pm hold wedding service for Jim and Valerie, bolt outta there by 3-4pm, be back here by 3AM monday...
Monday- stroll into work at 8AM, fall asleep

Bones said:
always a detail here and there. You changing them a lot. well doesn't take much to run up 2K to an Arch.
eliminating 2 walls and putting in pillars to make the kitchen all part of the great room. the pillars will have to carry beams and the pillars will need support below them and then piers in teh basement under those pillars, so it'll take an engineer.

Today-
Drop off Cabot and Bones shirts for sewing
Hit up sign shot for "Sticka's"
Grab trailer and unpack and ditch race box for a day.
Drive "555" car out and grinder some stuff, and scrub it down. It still has some Bama clay remnants caked to it.

Tomorrow-
Paint and touch up on the "555" car
Go get free '87 K5 Blazer, and unload said blazer.
Reinstall Race box and start to load it
Cabot coming over to reassemble the buggy.

Sunday-
Wrap up buggy, load it on the trailer, and pack trailer for trip to Kansas and on to Hannibal.
Park the whole shebang in storage ready to rock out next weekend.

BUSY BUSY BUSY!

Re: FRIDAY ThrEAd

Fri- go to a fuggin wedding rehearsal. Sat- go to fuggin wedding. Sun- relax and prepare to be off for a week

blacksheep10 said:
damn I want that blazer, just dont have room, time, parts, etc. laughing1
I could always bring Todds Dodge and the Big Top to Kansas for the week, so i can haul it and the buggy. Don't know if he'd be cool with me putting mucho miles on his dodge though.......
SUcks my truck isnt standard height and have a goose.

Tonight... go over to one of the guys places I used to work with and snag free wood for flooring in the attic for D.N.S. ( pulp fiction... do you see a sign in my yard that says....... anyway.. LOL love that movie )

Got a call this morning that the cat that owns us ( stray from old house that we now care for.. ) had its kittens and drug the head of one of them and the lifeless body of another one up to a box we had laid out for her so, Ill be buryin kittens when I get home... probably tinker with the thirty abit tonight as well, depends on what time I get all the above done and when the girls get home from VBS.

Morrow... Dump run, get errr thang out of old garage ( bolt bin... fun.... ) and to new house. Take it easy move unpack same ol same ol tryin to get settled still..

Sunday. I dunno yet...