• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FRIDAY ThrEAd

Fri- Work and load car for vacation
Sat- Drive to Panama City and get settled in
Sun- Laying by pool getting ready for a week of R&R loller.gif

P said:
Tonight... go over to one of the guys places I used to work with and snag free wood for flooring in the attic for D.N.S. ( pulp fiction... do you see a sign in my yard that says....... anyway.. LOL love that movie )

Got a call this morning that the cat that owns us ( stray from old house that we now care for.. ) had its kittens and drug the head of one of them and the lifeless body of another one up to a box we had laid out for her so, Ill be buryin kittens when I get home... probably tinker with the thirty abit tonight as well, depends on what time I get all the above done and when the girls get home from VBS.

Morrow... Dump run, get errr thang out of old garage ( bolt bin... fun.... ) and to new house. Take it easy move unpack same ol same ol tryin to get settled still..

Sunday. I dunno yet...
that's because storin DN's aint the business I'm in laughing1 laughing1

if there's any bolts left, I'm so there. also, I need a bin as does my boss, wanna sell it? is it a good one? ****, my boss woulda bought out your selection and bin for serious coin.

Youd hate to know how much brand new grade 8 hardware I loaded in the SCRAP the last run JRich and I loaded... odd sized large short stuff...

Anyway, my bolt bin is staying with me, I love that bish.. laughing1

Friday...
work all day...cater a rehearsal dinner for 145ppl :eek: PM

Saturday...
work til ~5.....go home, wire winches, finish adding in coilover crossmember for extra chassis support

Sunday...
competing in chefs of MS awards gala, hopeful to win some of the $1500 purse.......

Monday (like my sunday)...
finish up little crap on the buggy, get the UHMW oil pan and boat side skids on.....

Another weekend with no axle from Diamond. :mad:

Friday: Lunch at my daughter's school. They are having some kind of ice cream social on the last day.
Saturday: Woodworking, I'm hoping to finish that bench for my son's school that I've been draggin butt on.
Sunday: Mulching

In other news, my friends are in Harlan right now. I was supposed to be on that trip. Also, I ordered a new rifle this week so I might go to the range this weekend if it gets in today.

ROCK SKEETER said:
Friday...
work all day...cater a rehearsal dinner for 145ppl :eek: PM

Saturday...
work til ~5.....go home, wire winches, finish adding in coilover crossmember for extra chassis support

Sunday...
competing in chefs of MS awards gala, hopeful to win some of the $1500 purse.......

Monday (like my sunday)...
finish up little crap on the buggy, get the UHMW oil pan and boat side skids on.....

Man you need to post Mad Lou cooking recipes and ****... we need some food tech, ninjas like to eat son !

Friday - Work to about mid afternoon then head to check a lead on some engines. Then dinner tonight with wife and some friends.
Saturday - Meet guy that originally built my Jeep at the house. He is buying back what I have left over.. Tub, engine, frame, rollcage and odds and ends...
Sunday - Nothing much of anything. Maybe church and watch the race.

Today: work all day and recoup from last nights drinkin
Tomorrow: Work on rig (pull out mock up motor, tranny, t-case...weld out cross members and all other stuff under rig.....install new motor, tranny, t-case....try to finish hydro sturrin...hopefully crank motor)
Sunday: whatever doesn't get done on sat.

bigsilly said:
Saturday - Meet guy that originally built my Jeep at the house. He is buying back what I have left over.. Tub, engine, frame, rollcage and odds and ends...

That is good news indeed!

Today - Pick up buggy from BTF sounds like a fawkin tractor with open headers ::). Buddy is coming in town tonight, Jen is cooking dinner
Tommorrow - College buddies coming in town for pool party, gonna have a packed house this weekend. Food and drinks at the pool all day
Sunday - Nothing really, help P move or unpack if he needs it, load buggy to get exhaust on Monday. Fawk around in the basement and what not

P said:
Man you need to post Mad Lou cooking recipes and ****... we need some food tech, ninjas like to eat son !

post up a thread on what you want....but you know how guys are.....everyone thinks their **** is better than the next guy with a fawkin grill...lol....

if there is something technical that you need to know, let me know, and i can surely tell you.....

bigsilly said:
Yes sir, was figuring that it would go to scrap. With the extra coin it opens up different engine options now ;)

Too bad the fawker couldn't buy the hole damn thing in one piece. That is good you are selling it vs the scrap pile though

Matt O. said:
Too bad the fawker couldn't buy the hole damn thing in one piece. That is good you are selling it vs the scrap pile though
Man it kinda sucks in one way. Way back when I first decided to sell I called him before I posted it or put the word out. He has a cab truck and tried to sell it, he finally had a buyer a few weeks back that flaked out on him. He was going to sell it and head straight to my house to pick it up. But that was right when I decided to order a chassis and tear it apart. Oh well, it all works out in the end I guess.

bigsilly said:
Man it kinda sucks in one way. Way back when I first decided to sell I called him before I posted it or put the word out. He has a cab truck and tried to sell it, he finally had a buyer a few weeks back that flaked out on him. He was going to sell it and head straight to my house to pick it up. But that was right when I decided to order a chassis and tear it apart. Oh well, it all works out in the end I guess.

What chassis did you order ?

Today: pack and finish some computer work. Then leave to TN for a super secret I can't even tell you thing.
Saturday: SupersecretIcan'teventellyou thing
Sunday: Hopefully do my first "engagement" photoshoot so I can have some samples for my webbersite.

P said:
Got a call this morning that the cat that owns us ( stray from old house that we now care for.. ) had its kittens and drug the head of one of them and the lifeless body of another one up to a box we had laid out for her so, Ill be buryin kittens when I get home...

I am soooo SAD! More so for Hb than anyone... called the vet... one may be viable and so today we begin tube feeding... Per vet, probably a couple more... Dana (the cat) is just young and probably doesn't know what to do with them. Hb has waited for them for the 63 day gestation period and I at least want one to survive for her to raise until my Aunt can take it. We had two given away already :'(
P is not the sympathic one of the family... he handles it and us girls grieve :'( SO SAD.

Today: Stress from kitten situation. Work until dark thirty.
Tomorrow: See my best friend off and work until dark thirty.
Sunday: Church and a little family time around the new homestead. Also: Happy Anniversary Paul David :-*

Ambo said:
I am soooo SAD! More so for Hb than anyone... called the vet... one may be viable and so today we begin tube feeding... Per vet, probably a couple more... Dana (the cat) is just young and probably doesn't know what to do with them. Hb has waited for them for the 63 day gestation period and I at least want one to survive for her to raise until my Aunt can take it. We had two given away already :'(
P is not the sympathic one of the family... he handles it and us girls grieve :'( SO SAD.

Today: Stress from kitten situation. Work until dark thirty.
Tomorrow: See my best friend off and work until dark thirty.
Sunday: Church and a little family time around the new homestead. Also: Happy Anniversary Paul David :-*

Seriously when I read that I felt horrible. Did the mother just kill them because she didn't know what to do with them or what? I hate hearing about that ****. Cat's are mean, I have found that out. I never knew about the whole dominant cats killing kittens thing. We had a big black cat hanging on our porch trying to get at Atlas. I ran him off and we moved Atlas downstairs to the basement so we not get killed.