• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friday thread

CRANK1 said:
Friday - work until 5, get home and go haul more fallen trees and branches to make some extra cash (plenty to do after the hurricane)
Saturday - Power wash bosses house for more extra coin, and then go back to hauling more branches etc
Sunday - head out to moms house in Galveston and start powerwashing all the mud away and tearing out the whole bottom floor of their house. luckily the bottom floor is a knock out floor in all the houses and the surge did not make it onto the second story of their house.
you need some help Sunday? Tiff, West and I could come down. I'll work, and the women and children can make lunch.

Bones- I will, just ahvent had a chance. I'm still playing with tire pressure to balance smooth ride, and the loosey goosey feeling of too soft. right now at 60psi, and its too soft.

Fri- Picked up a vertical smoker (25 dollar CL find should be able to do 3-4 asses at a time plus some chicken :eat:) Tonight two hour ride to pick up my son.
Sat- probably Mcwayne center and maybe up to froggy's for a few hours.
Sun. unsure a.t.m. then two hour ride to drop off son.

Fri - Work, then go to high school football game
Sat - try to install the new fuel pressure regulator on the jeep along with plumb the new oil cooler, then band competition ( :mad: and miss all the football games)
Sun - put beadlock back together and wheel back on and hopefully try to do some tuning to my fuel map

Nope not this time, this one is at Shades Valley, then there is one every freakin Saturday in October. Hate it, but gotta go, she is a dancer and this is her last year and we always went to all her brother's football/basketball games. I just carry my lil pocket tv and radio and listen to games all day waiting to see someone fall and it be like a big domino effect out on that field... Its all about the kids...at least that's what I keep saying to myself over and over and over and over!!!

fri- work
sat- go to athens watch the dawgs tear alabama a new one
sun- recover from after party in athens

tonight Big Spring Jam (music,easy women,...ect)
saturday- work halfday, clean jeep and work on my new truck
sunday- tuff truck comp in lawrencburg tn..

Tonight Play some Call of duty 4 and grill some burgers then more call of duty Saturday More call of duty Bath the hound dogs Go to my buddys house shoot guns grill watch the tide roll Sunday Prolly call of duty most of the day By the way playin Call of Duty 4 online is digital crack

P said:
Lawn work, oil changes, dump run, shopping, all that domestic **** I avoid so frequently.

I am so EXCITED!

P is so going to love shopping with his girls 8)

Friday- put in 12hrs and go home

Saturday- take Motorhome dealer in Montgomery to have some minor issues repaired, then home for some r&r on the buggy

Sunday- Church first, then to Oak Mountain for my sons 11th birthday. 10 kids on the BMX track all day. Pretty cool day thumb.gif

friday: work then go drink with friends...maybe go to the driving range and hit a bucket
saturday: try to find a new case for the broken tranny, swap guts, and put it back in...watch LSU game....pray BAMA whoops some ass....drink
sunday: go listen to live band at the alligator festival...mmmm gator on a stick is the shizzy

friday night...pull off the double d duty for my friends and go to the bigspring jam...sat go watch my girlfriends college volley ball team drool then back to the jam .....sunday work on the jeep then go the jam......

jr...new truck? details?

I'm pretty much gonna do what I did today....lay up, watch golf and start drinking early.