• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friday thread

Caddishack18

Gonna stay home and swap motors on Levis buggy on Sat and leave to go skiing on sunday. Coming home on thursday. Spring break for the kids.

Gonna go beat my big meats at disney... ah that sounds bad :****:

... Wheelin as long as my junk holds together! :dblthumb: Leaving tomorrow morning early AM :woot:

friday- work, then work on the jeep till late.

Saturday, work, then work on the jeep late

Sunday- work on jeep.

Not much planned.

MMORV to work on Sat, then family dinner with parents

Friday and Sunday are up in the air, probably relax and chill

Tonight Practice with my surf board.

FRIDAY: 7am getting picked up and going Surfing until 9. Going by and getting steak's on the way to work so we can all grille steaks for lunch and continue on the projects we have going on. Hope to wrap up early and...........

go surfing again :woot:

Saturday Go Surfing again , get some "shopping" done for my girls and get on the plane headed home ! :woot: :woot: flashemifyougotem loller.gif

Sunday get to B'ham at noon and spend the rest of the evening with Amber :-* :cougar:

Friday - Get the KTM running if my parts come in

Saturday - bfast with the bike group, drinks that night with friends

Sunday - no plans - relax

Fri/Sat/Sun: Buy books, clean house, pack for St Kitts trip, change fluids in new to me work truck.

BIG MEATS All Weekend. Jeep is loaded and Leah gets out of school around noon tomorrow and then headed to relax!

Friday - Work until about noon

Saturday - Select Soccer tournament games at 10 and 5. Sometime in between go to Nolen's and replace a high steer arm I bent on my buggy

Sunday - Tournament game at 12

Friday- Work , Maybe buy a truck.
Friday night - Grill (prolly in the rain) chill with my hounds. (Oh yeah the crazy lawyer GF too)
Saturday- Piddle during the day . Work on the Mando with DP that afternoon. Uncle is supposed to be in from TX in the evenin.
Sunday- Prolly similar to Sunday.

Friday - Pick up propane for the rig, junk yard hunting, work, drive to Charlotte
Saturday - BudLight Pre St. Paddys day bar crawl in Charlotte
Sunday - :puke: hangover...back to Boone for work

We as of yesterday I am in Atlanta at a Robotics comp. I have never seen as many nerds, geeks, dorks, or whatever you would like to call them in my life. The funny thing is the age range is from 10-60. These are sum gung-ho folks over here. They are like Levi's gona be when he competes for the XRRA championship. (sorry to compare you to them Levi)

Will be here until late Saturday night and then headin home.

Sunday morning I am packing up the camper and headin to the Alabama River for a few days of no phones, kids, and work. Gona set around the fire and do nothing. :****:

Friday: sleep till i wake up.
Saturday: sleep some more and enjoy my school less job less week next week! Spring Break!
Sunday: start working on the jeep and monday work on the jeep some more and possibly tuesday!

Friday= Sleep, then go to Gymnastics meet
Saturday= Morris Mountain
Sunday= Swap smaller tires back on truck and get it ready for the dragstrip next Thursday night.

wontwork said:
We as of yesterday I am in Atlanta at a Robotics comp. I have never seen as many nerds, geeks, dorks, or whatever you would like to call them in my life. The funny thing is the age range is from 10-60. These are sum gung-ho folks over here. They are like Levi's gona be when he competes for the XRRA championship. (sorry to compare you to them Levi)
haha I see how you are.

My Friday and Saturday ara Planned! New motor :woot:

CAMPBELLBUGGY008.jpg

Fri- wake up in a few hrs and head to Harlan to hopefully wheel in some fresh snow. flog the jeep into the night....
Sat-fix jeep(its Harlan after all) wheel in the rain all day
Sun-wheel some more if able and head home in the evening
:woot: I should have pics and vids of this trip when we get back :dblthumb: