• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friday thread

Friday,- Drive to morganton to pickup a $2600 Modular tool cabinet I got on ebay for $400
Saturday- Go look at a Gixxer 750, since warm weather is close
Sunday- Haul a friends JD tractor for him and use it at my place for a little depending on wether. Also figure out if I "have" school on monday. I have been on a two week vacation from it and have no clue whats going on.

Willymutt said:
BIG MEATS All Weekend. Jeep is loaded and Leah gets out of school around noon tomorrow and then headed to relax!

I told ya marrying a 7th grader would be a pain in the ass :flipoff1:

Fri: Work then start takn some of my **** to Wood's since i bout to move in with him. :****: :drinkers: All my damn livins moved out to go live with there mama's (one is 27 and the other is 40) molaugh

Sat: Work on 4runner and move some **** :drinkers:

Sun: Hope to go on a test run in the creek with the 4Runner :drinkers:

Friday: run some errands, hang with the GF, play the guitar hero

Saturday: headed to Greenville for a work day on the private land for the club, junkyard hunting, pre-St.Patty's day bar hopping :drinkers:

Sunday: nurse a hangover, play the guitar hero, 'maybe' put in work on the '70 truck :dunno:

Friday : work on prepping the rig for riding time, help whoever else needs it getting their rigs ready...
Saturday : leave early in the a.m. to go riding...ride all day and hope the rig holds together
Sunday : head back home and spend some time with the gf

Today: Im @ work tearing down a 4million dollar Ball Valve..... :****:..Tonight :dunno: no Fawkin clue
Tomorrow: :dunno: Prolly go to the Junk yard and prowl around for a while...
Sunday: :dunno: Prolly help out on the chevy lowrider project....

CheapJ7 said:
Currently rollin 8 deep n the big ol burban w/ mason and crew. Headed to NOLA to get drunk n the rain!
NOLA suck enough as it is, but it really sucks in the rain. Watch out for the sewer drains overflowing :puke: