• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

front range 4x4

super samurai

What is with the places that make the best **** always take so long to get!
I ordered twin stix from front range and it has been 2 months!
My last set took two months also!
Marlin is the same half the time also.
I ordered them the Monday after the swap meet.
But they are the only ones I will bolt to the top of a toy case that I am running.
:D

What is with the places that make the best **** always take so long to get!
I ordered twin stix from front range and it has been 2 months!
My last set took two months also!
Marlin is the same half the time also.
I ordered them the Monday after the swap meet.
But they are the only ones I will bolt to the top of a toy case that I am running.
:D

Probly cause they are a fairly small shop with a high demand...took 3 weeks to get my skid from fror...but its good ****..tg is the only vendor I know of with one day turn around

Ya, like I said good product!
I have seen/ran other twin sticks and won't run anything but front range ones.
Just sucks waiting. Too bad summit doesn't carry their product.

I really liked there twinstick setup but couldn't run them cause they had an offset in them and they wiukdnt fit in my console in the runner:mad:

Davez Offroad makes a nice set too. but the wait is there with him as well. Small shops that make there own product are always backed up. FROR has great stuff though. Call them up and ask.

Davez Offroad makes a nice set too. but the wait is there with him as well. Small shops that make there own product are always backed up. FROR has great stuff though. Call them up and ask.

Daves, marlin, and trail gear are all pretty much the same. Slight diff. And I don't like those designs, had a shift fork off one fall into the t case before!
I did call 3 weeks ago and dude giggleed and said we are trying to ship the next week, and still no shifters. Ohh well. Guess I call again tomorrow.

Daves, marlin, and trail gear are all pretty much the same. Slight diff. And I don't like those designs, had a shift fork off one fall into the t case before!
I did call 3 weeks ago and dude giggleed and said we are trying to ship the next week, and still no shifters. Ohh well. Guess I call again tomorrow.

Davez, marlin's and front range. All have some good stuff!!!!even though I have broken front range off roads stuff but I will not Poke front range about what I have broken!!!!:awesomework::beer:

Daves and Marlin are different from TG. My Brother had Marlin ones that did that. They gave him a FROR one in exchange.