• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fryday

Blase

Friday: work till 5:00 then stay late and make new steering arms for the buggy

Saturday: Build a play ground at my youngest school from 8:00 till atleast noon. Then yard work and Honey do's.

Sunday:Help my Dad cut up a tree that fell during the last Hurricane. Lunch with my Grandmother. watch some football. Install new steering arms, grease everything, pack up and load up.

I have no plans.

Fiance has a passion party tonight so girls can talk smack about their menz wang n such :-[

Saturday she has her bachelorette party so I will go have some purple drank at a friends place.

Sunday listen to her lie about what really happened the night before laughing1

Fri- Looking at a farm
Sat- West's soccer in the am, Lemon work until 5pm, then couples dinner party (and waste time through out day catching some CFB)
Sun- Skipping church, working on Lemon all day. Trailer is already loaded ready to race, just needs the car done and put in it. Try to catch little bits of NFL.

Drinking beer as needed the entire time! :drinkers:

fri - work, then get new house cleaned up and ready for move'n day tomorrow
sat - move'n in the am, friends kids b-day party in the evening, move some more definitely gonna be some :drinkers: along the way
sun - finishing up odds and ends of the move and :drinkers: on the back porch of the new house maybe grill something

wizzo said:
fri - work, then get new house cleaned up and ready for move'n day tomorrow
sat - move'n in the am, friends kids b-day party in the evening, move some more definitely gonna be some :drinkers: along the way
sun - finishing up odds and ends of the move and :drinkers: on the back porch of the new house maybe grill something

Damn sounds like you gonna be busy Sat, I'm thinking bout going wheeling and beer drinkin, I think Josh is going with me lol

Got lucky today. At a bird farm with Alabama Power. They give us money for the Robotics program at school and I got voluntered to bring the robot to a skeet shoot
Saturday taking the family to GreyRock
Sunday may ride motorcycles

Tonight, not much maybe some :drinkers:
Saturday, throw a supercharger I rebuilt on my buddy's 3.8 Brewick Riveria, hopefully have time to throw a locker in the front axle of the yota, then girlfriend time that night :drinkers:
Sunday, finish whatever I didn't on Saturday and organize my toolbox and garage. ;D

Family time this weekend. Rode with parents &wife for 7 hours to port charlotte for grandmothers birthday. Return home on Sunday & will begin packing for Rattle Rock & Gray Rock. Watching the Bama beat down on Saturday. Sending this from the Gatorz Bar in Port Charlotte FL.

My buggy is together and ready for the 6th srrs at hot springs. Grass isn't doin much growin right now so I'm gonna give it another week and cut it to the ground, see if I can kill it. Guess all I got to do this weekend is :drinkers: loller.gif

Friday - Sunday....just be awesome as usual. :flipoff1:

Friday...work til fawking 9:30 ::) then kick it with a few friends at a buddy's house. BEER...

Saturday...start cleaning all my personal stuff out of the Tacoma with hopes that it sells soon! Then off to Northeast Alabama Sporting Clays to bust some SKEET! Followed by a cookout at another buddy's house with all sorts of good grilling, deer tenderloin, burgers, dogs, chicken, etc. BEER of course.

Sunday...run a couple errands, homework, and catch up around the house...and hopefully not be hungover all day.