• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ftoy #518 build

No the motor runs great, besides the water leak( small gasket issue)

But it's not for sale tho,( but thanks for the generous offers)

Now it's time to get back in the shop and break out a 40 grit flap wheel

Re: Re: Ftoy #518 build

On a lot of those **** welds, I'd run a slitter disc down the center and then re weld them. It'll melt 99% of the ugly off.

I will post updated pics as I clean/fix the rig

Either way I'm going to adventure offroad park next weekend if anyone wants to see it first person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a few of us will be at aop the weekend of the 15th… look for my rig and hit us up (pic is avatar) I have some recent experience I'd like to share with you haha.

I went to AOP last sat. thinking about going this sat. but I got to work on the 15th so no go.

Dates for the park changed it will be the weekend of the 21st

midnight_f150 said:
So what part do you plan to rework first?

Honestly don't know yet...
Things I do know that need to be redone

Brake n clutch lines

Hydro assist lines

A little bit of electrical

Skins

A lot of grinding/cuting/welding

Yay for me...

Iv literally have done 95% of the work on this thing by myself and unfortunately will fix 95% of the chit myself

Iv happen to possibly make a few new friends out of this whole situation... Many have offered to help
I will take all the help I can get

I'm realy just thing of investing in more tools at this point...welder, plasma cutter ect...

Sub'd. After seeing all that mess with the fab fags, I really want to see this thing get done right! Hope to see it on a trail sometime! Your not to awful far ..

We'll it has started...

My buggy feels like New Orleans after Katrina...

udadese5.jpg

Thanks I need it!

But first areas of concern

Suspension

a5ypejer.jpg
ugu4umeq.jpg

And 4 point harness tie down points
ane6y9ud.jpg

Those welds look like someone was trying to use a 110 welder with .023 wire to do the job of a 220 with .035 wire?

Thanks everyone.. It's nice to know there's guys out there willing to give a free hand on getting me on the trail faster then ever!!!

9anymupy.jpg
going to town!

Glad to see. Just to show that all people in TN aren't bad I'll offer up any tabs you may need. Send me a PM and let me know if/what you need and I'll cut them out for you. I'm outside of Knoxville, all you pay is shipping :dblthumb:

Re: Re: Re: Ftoy #518 build

bradzuki said:
Glad to see. Just to show that all people in TN aren't bad I'll offer up any tabs you may need. Send me a PM and let me know if/what you need and I'll cut them out for you. I'm outside of Knoxville, all you pay is shipping :dblthumb:
That right there is awesome!