• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ftoy #518 build

I been reading all the entertainment on this yota and I kinda felt bad for the guys that did the work because of the beating they were getting, but I'd feel bad doing that kind of work to a buddy's rig for free, hope it fixes easy , good luck :dblthumb:

Re: Re: Re: Ftoy #518 build

bradzuki said:
Glad to see. Just to show that all people in TN aren't bad I'll offer up any tabs you may need. Send me a PM and let me know if/what you need and I'll cut them out for you. I'm outside of Knoxville, all you pay is shipping :dblthumb:
Over the top right there

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

To bad u don't have more time I started a yota chassis the other day all the work u got to fix u could have just put that work into a new chassis . hope it turns out well for ya see ya on the trail

Pm sent..

Hopefully I will have this thing ready for some light wheelin by the 21st of this month.

Hoping to take advantage of all the generouse offers everyone has offered ... Makes me feel 100x's better about everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mydu3uqu.jpg

Thought I'd share
Brushed on rustoleum hammered black ( actually dark grey)

This stuff covers great!
And dries to the touch in just over an hr.

Brushed on? Never seen that before. We use the **** outta the spray cans though. Stuff covers great.

Where'd ya get the brush on?

Yeah I know.. Iv been pullin double time all weekend and ordering parts left n right

How bout some lights?

bradzuki said:
Brushed on? Never seen that before. We use the **** outta the spray cans though. Stuff covers great.

Where'd ya get the brush on?

Homeless depot.

Stuff really! Surprised me! literally just went to town on the rear Of the chassis and it turned out great. Better then spray IMO

rednecklights said:
... you know thats next weekend, right ?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Hold on, that's two week ends away... Had me worried for a second

hjpcummins said:
Homeless depot.

Stuff really! Surprised me! literally just went to town on the rear Of the chassis and it turned out great. Better then spray IMO

It does look much better than the spray bomb paint, wonder how good it will touch up, got me thinking about doing my Exo in it now.

Used the spray version on the A arms on my RZR and that shits pretty tough for what it is

We use an assload of the spray cans on stuff like this that we make.

doorinserts.jpg

I will definitely check out the roll on. Thanks for the tip! :drinkers: