• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Funny/moon rocks?

Maverick26

As iron sharpens iron...
Is anyone planning on going up there for Memorial day weekend? Does any local folks have a snow report for that area? What do you think the snow will look like up there on that weekend. We make an anual trip up there to camp, wheel, shoot, ect and normally its on a later weekend. Just wanted to see if there was going to be anyone from here up there. :awesomework:

Last edited:
theres no way to tell until about april, but im gonna take a very very wild guess and say the snowpack will be similar to '08.
:rolleyes:

FYI snowpack is 70-89% of the average snowpack for this time of year.
nsm_depth_2010022505_Northwest.jpg

cusnow1002.gif

Ill be their for a week during that weekend. Naches whene its wet is the best jump on kaner flats and open her up its awesome.

Ya my bad.. I always get those weekend confused.. I ment memorial day weekend. Sorry. I plan on being up there that weekend so maybe we all can meet up somewhere. We normally come up on the Ellensburg side and camp soon after you cross though the fence once you get up on top. I just have not been up that early in a long time and we wanted to try it this year.

already habe the tripped planned with a few buddies, seems like multiple rigs will be doing there break in runs during that week.

I think pooh goes there every year too camp and 4wheel

Pooh and I are up there every year, we dont camp unless the weather is nice. Only takes 25minutes to get up there from our house's.

We will start going up there as soon as the snow park is lifted. Well, plus or minus a week or two:D