• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Funny/moon rocks?

Memorial wheelin is over as we know it...

Not tryin to start "too" much trouble... just sayin it has been an issue every year w/ the Ranger District...that is if you are one that stays in-tune with them every year prior to your plans for the big weekend. This will always been an issue and will only get worse I feel, I hate to be the messenger.:rolleyes:

Not tryin to start "too" much trouble... just sayin it has been an issue every year w/ the Ranger District...that is if you are one that stays in-tune with them every year prior to your plans for the big weekend. This will always been an issue and will only get worse I feel, I hate to be the messenger.:rolleyes:

Those of us who have spent many years over there have seen the esculation of what happens every year--every year it just gets worse.

You throw a light winter with "lots" of thin snow--means lots of wet ground--well some get the point :awesomework:

Those of us who have spent many years over there have seen the esculation of what happens every year--every year it just gets worse.

Maybe, the ranger district should try enforcing some rules on the ones that tear **** up, instead of just closing the trail.

Regardless, I will be up there once the snowparks are lifted.

I can see the issue with the wet ground and light snow... bummer they are thinking of closing it. Keep us posted on where that issue goes so I can plan around it. I would think that the snow park would be gone by then unless sleds like the run on dirt. Our plan is still to go up M weekend so maybe we will see you guys up there.

Maybe, the ranger district should try enforcing some rules on the ones that tear **** up, instead of just closing the trail.

Regardless, I will be up there once the snowparks are lifted.

Problem is--its just one or 2 guys---its in herds....

Only 70% of "average" snowpack.
Chinook Pass clearing efforts start on April 1st.
Almanac says March-April-May temps above normal.

I personally haven't gone to Naches over Memorial Day weekend for I think 3 years now.

I am planning on dragging the new wife and my two boys there this year.

Due to Reiter being closed...I have budgeted for at least 3-4 more trips to Naches as well.

imagine what would happen if they came on the net and officially announced manashtash trails will be open memorial weekend...

Last year the area between Funny and Moon got torn up pretty bad. The Forest Circus is not going to tolerate it for long. It would be nice if someone would put a spike strip in the mud hole between the two areas. I'm sure seasonal closures are on the way.

I like the spike strips in the mud holes idea:awesomework:

No need to go that far, just put spikes a foot off the beaten path. There is no where between the two places that you can't pass someone without going onto the grass. There are a lot of pulloff's...