• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Funny/Moon this weekend.

Excellent pics, looks like you all gave them rigs a serious work out. Have not been out to them rocks yet, but looks like they got some elevation to em.

Serious carnage there Porter, did it just slip the tube or did ya break anything else inside?

PI

Thanks...the camera was a xmas gift to the girlfriend. I'd say it worked out pretty good. :awesomework:

As dirtygoat pointed out, I wasn't wearing it 2 weeks ago & started out not wearing this last weekend. The funny part is that I smacked my head in a situation I would have thought to be safe.

Crawling around this corner @ Moon...my rear, driver's tire was climbing up the rock.
IMG_6915.jpg

As I worked my way around...the tire slipped off & the rig dropped. My head smacked the cage as the rig came down. Would have really hurt w/o the helmet.
IMG_6916.jpg

Granted...the distance between my head & the cage is probably a tad tighter than it should be...hence the helmet.

Oh yeah...the rig works awesome :awesomework:

It's a good idea to wear the bucket when you're taking harder lines...

Looks like you're getting a lot more comfortable with the rig...:awesomework:

And I see new dents...:D

Our group was up there on the same weekend. I hope you don't mind me throwing some pics in on this thread. Nothing too spectacular but it was a great weekend and there was some decent carnage. It was the first time I'd been on the rocks as a driver.

My brother climbin' at Funnyrocks.

FUNNY08006.jpg

FUNNY08009.jpg

He usuallly makes this one look easy, lost a front ujoint this time.
FUNNY08007.jpg

CW in the can opener. He never made it all the way but gave it a hell of a run.
FUNNY08017.jpg

FUNNY08016.jpg

Me doin' the crack. I think someone was screwing around with their laser pointer.

phantom1ec9.jpg

phantom2xa4.jpg

Over to Moon rocks. I think we were just getting there when some of you guys were leaving.

Funny_Rocks_2008022.jpg

FUNNY08028.jpg

CW backflipping his truck. This thing hit HARD. the video doesn't do it justice. Luckily no one was hurt.

chadroll.jpg

FUNNY08025.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mvJrJQjd3U

Anyway, didn't mean to hijack the thread, just thought this would be a good place to put these.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I was there passin thru; saw that yota pre-flip and thought the same thing about the "rectangulation" issue---thought to myself "that thing looks like the monkey bars in a plaground!!" :haha: Dude's lucky...at least there was something there to keep the cab from crushing in on him....coulda been alot worse!!!