• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GAP - Dirt Riot Race Round 1 - February 23, 2013

It looks like Ian Johnson from extreme 4x4's TV show on the Power Block will be at the Grayrock race with a film crew, Ian and I are old friends, they used to come out to Jellico for our WEROCK Rock Crawls

:D

PLEASE READ THIS NOTE

We do not care about the lockers - those rules are really for our Mod Stock Rock Crawlers - with the Dirt Riot Races it's the max you can build to
Same with sheet metal in the rear..... Send me pictures or post here if you want confirmation

Thanks

Big Rich said:
PLEASE READ THIS NOTE

We do not care about the lockers - those rules are really for our Mod Stock Rock Crawlers - with the Dirt Riot Races it's the max you can build to
Same with sheet metal in the rear..... Send me pictures or post here if you want confirmation

Thanks

AHHHHH ,,,, THANKS for the info man :dblthumb: ,,,,, heres my race rig I would like to race in yer STOCK TRAIL class if possible :dunno:

87 Suzuki Samurai , full stock frame , body tub GONE from cowl back , {expanded metal floorboards} stock hood & grill, full metal firewall behind seats,plastic racin seats with 5 point harness, fully caged, 2 extiguishers,stock zuki axles , open front , mini spool in rear , 31x10.50x15 tires,5000lb winch in front,mild built stock 1.3 engine on propane , stock 5 sped, stock T-case, rear sami leaves up front,stock YJ leaves in back, wheel base is bout 2" longer than stock,custom shock mounts on cage to custom mounts on fully trussed stock axles.

here it is,,,,,

DPG1035.jpg

FWPride001.jpg

FWPride003.jpg

DON,T GIGGLE ,,,,I took third place at the last ECORS race with it ;D

FWPride004.jpg

CHOCCOBB033.jpg

RACEJUMP.jpg

As it sits on leaf springs and 31's and only 2" over stock that's still a stock trail in my book

Sportsman but not Pro (ultra 4 rules)

Thanks for sharing

Getting closer, I'm going out to the park this weekend cause you know John's got some new stuff! :dblthumb:

A new little jump that John has added-he calls it The Julio!! thumb.gif Rattler gonna fly!

406009_507645295925666_1027819300_n.jpg

252016_507645299258999_357382551_n.jpg

AW HELL,,,,I must get off my buttocks,,,, heres the engine fer RATTLER as of rite now,,, non took apart & built :eek:

zuki15102.jpg

zuki15103.jpg

I done put the builted moter back in OLE GREEN & PURPLE :-X

We gonna have to race thru them damn mudd boggs in SASQUATCH BOTTEMS again :dunno:

it will influence tire choice if involved :****:

zukiscott said:
We gonna have to race thru them damn mudd boggs in SASQUATCH BOTTEMS again :dunno:

it will influence tire choice if involved :****:

The pits towards the stage? He has changed that some, even added a mini figure 8 track in there. He also smoothed out that dirt hill between the scat track and the campground that had the steps on it-no more steps, just a small bump on it now. But it will be February so I'd go with the grips.

dragr1 said:
The pits towards the stage? He has changed that some, even added a mini figure 8 track in there. He also smoothed out that dirt hill between the scat track and the campground that had the steps on it-no more steps, just a small bump on it now. But it will be February so I'd go with the grips.

NAW NAW NAW that area is some DAMN GOOD racin ,,,,,I,m talkin bout wwwway in the back when you cross the bridge and first dip off down in the woods,"you know sasquatch bottems"were we had to race in that

SWAMP last year,,,,dang RATTLER was barely slitherin thru that **** ever lap :eek:

scottlang said:
im def bringin the tsl's oh and a can of whoop ass :flipoff1:

10- fo on them TSL,s :****:,,,,,I,m thinkin TSL,s in the back and car tires in the front myself :dunno:

zukiscott said:
NAW NAW NAW that area is some DAMN GOOD racin ,,,,,I,m talkin bout wwwway in the back when you cross the bridge and first dip off down in the woods,"you know sasquatch bottems"were we had to race in that

SWAMP last year,,,,dang RATTLER was barely slitherin thru that **** ever lap :eek:

10- fo on them TSL,s :****:,,,,,I,m thinkin TSL,s in the back and car tires in the front myself :dunno:

Big Rich will be laying out the course, so I don't know the exact course.

zukiscott said:

I thought the SASQUATCH BOTTOMS was at DPG?

FYI anyone trying to get hold of Big Rich. This is from Charlene on Pirate: "Rich and Shelley are on their honeymoon cruise right now with no cell service"

They must be rockin that cruise ship! :****:

Any questions now that we are back on land????

I'm getting excited about the season starting and all the new locations.

Yes on the Friday afternoon pre running

Event schedule will be posted shorty

Big Rich said:
Any questions now that we are back on land????

I'm getting excited about the season starting and all the new locations.

Yes on the Friday afternoon pre running

Event schedule will be posted shorty

Just wanted to make sure I'd be classified to fit in stock-trail class. I figure it is since I just cut the roof off so I could fit in the truck with a helmet on. I've got to add a roof panel to the cage, but otherwise I should be good. How about the rear shocks? pretty much all of the ECORS A class rigs have significant sheet metal mods (or no sheet metal at all)

2012-09-03_12-54-01_34.jpg

2012-05-16190006.jpg

You are good to go in stock trail as we are opening up the classes to accomadate more vehicles
Well after the hardtop :)