gust want to stay to gather
2/23/13 Great American Park, Auburn, AL
4/27/13 Gray Rock, Birmingham, AL
8/24/13 Durhamtown Plantation, Union Point, GA

loller.gif loller.gif

Re: drit roit

scottlang said:
what does skeeew mean? u not like

That's Toyota gibberish for I'm a homo and I don't know about Greay rock I think! :flipoff1: Yes do tell Nick :dunno:

Sounds like we have some more racers near home fellers! :drinkers:

Neal3000 said:
Fawkin sweet, we get to race at Dtown twice! Like a bmx track for 4x4's :****:

You mean you saw enough of it to determine that? :flipoff1:

scottlang said:
what does skeeew mean? u not like

molaugh I went back and edited the post so y'all can interpret the TN hillbilly talk...

Naw it's that sound that all the hill billys make when they like somethin! You know, just listen to them MadRam videos.
:****:
Skeeeew! Wooo! :woot: :woot: :driving:

BMan said:
That's Toyota gibberish for I'm a homo and I don't know about Greay rock I think! :flipoff1: Yes do tell Nick :dunno:

Sounds like we have some more racers near home fellers! :drinkers:

:flipgotcha:

You gettin kinda brave! I'll put ya in the woods :spin:

I only been to GrayRock once, didn't know they had "track type" racing there. From what I saw of "Dirt Riot" it looks like the prefer groomed "racetrack" style courses.

Hopefully I'll be racing a V8 Bronco by then :dblthumb:

TBItoy said:
molaugh

Naw it's that sound that all the hill billys make when they like somethin! You know, just listen to them MadRam videos.
:****:
Skeeeew! Wooo! :woot: :woot: :driving:

I only been to GrayRock once, didn't know they had "track type" racing there. From what I saw of "Dirt Riot" it looks like the prefer groomed "racetrack" style courses.

I don't think the southeast Dirt Riot races will all be like groomed tracks, Rich really liked the rock sections at the GAP when we looked a couple of weeks ago.

dragr1 said:
I don't think the southeast Dirt Riot races will all be like groomed tracks, Rich really liked the rock sections at the GAP when we looked a couple of weeks ago.

That's kinda what I meant by "groomed"

the rocks at GAP and DTown are "man made" and spectator friendly, out in the open, easily rearranged etc...

Didnt know about Grayrock having area/track like that, but like I said, I havent been down there in a few years.

TBItoy said:
That's kinda what I meant by "groomed"

the rocks at GAP and DTown are "man made" and spectator friendly, out in the open, easily rearranged etc...

Didnt know about Grayrock having area/track like that, but like I said, I havent been down there in a few years.

Gotcha, don't think Gray Rock has any of that, haven't been myself in a while, but I plan to go in 2 weeks for Fall for All!

TBItoy said:

Not brave just a bit stupid! It's all good Nick! From the sounds of things you won't need to run us off into the trees cuz we'll be eating Bronco dust next year! :driving:

We may be doing some motor mods for next season but it may not happen till next year possibly into the season....... thumb.gif

We've never been to Greyrock

Neal3000 said:
Fawkin sweet, we get to race at Dtown twice! Like a bmx track for 4x4's :****:

HELL YEA THIS,,, and gettin to race TWICE at GAP makes me HAP HAP HAPPY as well ;D