• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GAP - Dirt Riot Race Round 1 - February 23, 2013

extremetownie said:
I need to borrow some mud tyres.

What's wrong Roger ya don't think the AT's will sufice? I say keep em then we maybe able to keep up with ya! ;) molaugh I heard the track is pretty sandy and drains pretty good. I hope that is the case!

BMan said:
What's wrong Roger ya don't think the AT's will sufice? I say keep em then we maybe able to keep up with ya! ;) molaugh I heard the track is pretty sandy and drains pretty good. I hope that is the case!

The ground out there is pretty sandy, but I bet there will be a mud hole or two formed.

TBItoy said:
I'm out....

Truck isn't ready and I'm working all week...

And to think. I had a unit bearing with your name on it!

Not really. Now I don't have to dig it out of the scrap bin! laughing1

Nick u suck! :flipoff1:

I have a feeling we're going to bust something up good! Not sure why or what just a that feeling! :****:

gonna be a good time im ready, well exept im still waiting on my right front fender they sent me 2 lefts kinda sux :****:

BMan said:

I have been to the GAP 3 times. I have not seen any rain there, but lots of mud. I have nightmares of that place in the rain. I do have 2 bolted boggers, if i could just get them to hold air.

I believe Rich is staying out of the woods and that's where the mud is. He is using some of the Federal Firebreak and there are a few places holding water, but I don't think there are any bogs in it anywhere. John hauled in a lot of sand on the firebreak last year to try and keep the mud to a minimum. Heck John G rode his 38 Special buggy all over the firebreak last weekend with no complaints!

I don't know the exact course but I do know that they have been riding it in a stock older Polaris and it didn't have a lot of mud on it at all when they came back to the start/finish line.

scottlang said:
gonna be a good time im ready, well exept im still waiting on my right front fender they sent me 2 lefts kinda sux :****:

Keep em it'll match your two left feet! :flipoff1: What ya need fenders fer anywho? :dunno:

All I know is I put new wipers on and that's gotta be good for at least 5 hp! :eek:

zukiscott said:
Exact same thing I was gonna post on here this mornin......HATE to miss the first race yall.

U suck too! :flipoff1:

have any of yall noticed that the mud from the gap dries like concrete on your rig? i had to chip it out of my wheels with a screwdriver last year, pressure washer had no effect whatsoever on that stuff

Nick
You are really messing with my game plan. I was going to follow you for 3 hours and 50 minutes and keep my junk rolling. Then a 10 minute sprint to the finish. I knew i could not keep up with julio.

extremetownie said:
Nick
You are really messing with my game plan. I was going to follow you for 3 hours and 50 minutes and keep my junk rolling. Then a 10 minute sprint to the finish. I knew i could not keep up with julio.

Interesting plan Roger! molaugh

Our only plan is to have some fun! I'll guarantee ya'll we'll be the LOUDEST on the track! :****: My Scott Lang blaster is ready! :flipoff1: