• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GAP - RockFest - August 23-25, 2013

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
New Information added July 12, 2013

dragr1 said:
546789_588435124513349_1499917778_n.jpg

ROCKFEST 2013 August 22-25! Gates will open at noon on Thursday August 22 and close on Sunday August 25 at 4pm, admission will be $25 per person and $5 per person for camping for the entire event-that's for 3 days and nights of wheeling and camping!

Friday night-Rockrods 4 premiere party and viewing on screen at the stage from Busted Knuckle Films, karaoke after the dvd premiere, crawling under the light towers in the powercrawl area after dark

Saturday night-live band The Love Handles! They played at Rockfest in 2011 and will put on a heck of a show! crawling under the light towers in the powercrawl area after dark

Wheeling, night rides, camping, dvd premiere party from Busted Knuckle Films, karaoke, and live music from The Love Handles-it will be an action packed event !!

This will be the last event at the park this year as the park will be positioned for sale after this event.

Trucks, atv's, utv's, dirt bikes, rail buggy's are all welcome!

dragr1 said:
February 16-Opening day-riding for all

February 23 WEROCK Dirt Riot Race

March 9 regular ride day

March 22 & 23 Mud Slam

April 6 Auburn University Wounded Warrior Mud Run [foot race-no riding]

May 4 ECORS racing, riding for all after the race

August 23, 24, & 25 ROCKFEST 2013 Ledge of Faith super power climb challenge

Bump. Last ride under current owners.

RockFest 2013

It's the best event of the summer. Join us at the Great American Park as we blast out the end of summer on August 23-25 with a weekend filled with rock crawling, mud riding, ATV trails, camping, food, live entertainment, and the best time you'll ever have with friends and family! Park will open at 11:00 AM on Friday and close at noon on Sunday. There will be no new admittance for riding on Sunday.

JohnG said:
Bump. Last ride under current owners.

RockFest 2013

It's the best event of the summer. Join us at the Great American Park as we blast out the end of summer on August 23-25 with a weekend filled with rock crawling, mud riding, ATV trails, camping, food, live entertainment, and the best time you'll ever have with friends and family! Park will open at 11:00 AM on Friday and close at noon on Sunday. There will be no new admittance for riding on Sunday.

Those times will most likely change, I think it will open Thursday afternoon and be open through the end of the day on Sunday

The message from John Glass (owner of the GAP):

Great American Park

Riders, Racers, Crawlers, Mud Riders and Spectators,

This message is to all who have made the Great American Park a great success throughout the last three years. There has been so many great moments of fun and recreation. We have all experienced the thrill of seeing, hearing, and even feeling mud trucks powering through the mud with blasting horsepower and awesome mud tires. We have even seen the rookies force their stock vehicles in the mud. I hope no one's Mama found out where they had been! UTVs and 4 wheelers have rolled through the park with fancy colors and sporty wheels. They have played so hard in the pits and on the trails that the only color visible in the mud was the whites of their eyes.
Then the exciting part that even runs a thrill up a spectators spine - to see a rock rig maximize it's ability throttling up "Marc's Wall". And my favorite was when "Andretti Hill" was conquered for the first time. Foremost is to see the "Ledge of Faith" surrounded by spectators on their tip toes watching those rigs smoke'n rubber on the face of the Ledge. We can go on and on about more exciting moments in the Park. Don't forget those great ECORS races year after year and then the Auburn University ROTC Amphibious Mud Runs. Also the addition this year of, "WEROCK" Dirt Riot racing.

The park was constructed to meet the needs of all the offroad riders. I have received great advice from all types of riders about what they like and dislike. I thank all who have played a part in creating the stuff at the park. It deeply breaks my heart to announce this next message. The Great American Park will be positioned for sale after this year's "Rockfest" event. This will be the last event controlled by the current staff of the Park. I will be moving to a new work location that is not convenient for me to continue to operate the park. I hope that everyone has had a memorable experience at the GAP. If you have not been to the park, then maybe you will be able to make this year's grand finale at "ROCKFEST"

Last chance for all the bouncers to come down and enjoy this park. He needs our support. You can bet we will be there.....hopefully with a new buggy of our own. :popcorn:

im in ... saying im in one piece .... yhea it will be i dont get to ride enough to brake nothin ???

Rockfest this year will be the biggest event at the park yet. I'll be posting up all of the details soon.

546789_588435124513349_1499917778_n.jpg

ROCKFEST 2013 August 22-25! Gates will open at noon on Thursday August 22 and close on Sunday August 25 at 4pm, admission will be $25 per person and $5 per person for camping for the entire event-that's for 3 days and nights of wheeling and camping!

Friday night-Rockrods 4 premiere party and viewing on screen at the stage from Busted Knuckle Films, karaoke after the dvd premiere, crawling under the light towers in the powercrawl area after dark

Saturday night-live band The Love Handles! They played at Rockfest in 2011 and will put on a heck of a show! crawling under the light towers in the powercrawl area after dark

Wheeling, night rides, camping, dvd premiere party from Busted Knuckle Films, karaoke, and live music from The Love Handles-it will be an action packed event !!

This will be the last event at the park this year as the park will be positioned for sale after this event.

Trucks, atv's, utv's, dirt bikes, rail buggy's are all welcome!

Sounds awesome... Still sad about this place closing, but a hell of a send off!!!. MGO will be there in show!

From the empty bottle

lets make this big guys I no im def. gonna be there fri and sat. the love handles are awesome they were there last year

civicmindedex79 said:
I can't believe this is on an off weekend. I have got to make it back down to GAP :****: :woot: :woot: :woot: :driving: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Was hoping that you'd find this and make it!

civicmindedex79 said:
Well how bad does it suck to find out I counted wrong and work this weekend :indianajones:

Call in sick! Several weeks in advance! :****: