• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GAP - RockFest - August 23-25, 2013

Re: Re: GAP - RockFest - August 23-25, 2013

As much as I am NOT sucked into the whole rock bouncing ordeal, I am actually sort of anxious to see who has the nuts to hold it wide open and hit the ledge/ramp of faith and hope for the best.

RockRods 4 premiere party will be Friday Night at the park at the big stage. Should start the movie around Dark. Come on out eat some food and get a sneak peak at the new movie!

BustedKnucklefilms said:
RockRods 4 premiere party will be Friday Night at the park at the big stage. Should start the movie around Dark. Come on out eat some food and get a sneak peak at the new movie!

oh man! I'ma get there early!

Several of us from the forum are camping out. Look for this sign and stop by and say hello..

u5u4yty3.jpg

3eheja7y.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk with my left thumb.

Got my junk back together last night, it runs and it moves. No time to test it out, goes on the trailer tonight!

Looking forward to meeting TacomaJD and Natedawg.......missed you when you picked up the Dana 300, but want to see how it holds up on the ledge :woot:

Re: Re: Re: GAP - RockFest - August 23-25, 2013

lowbudgetjunk said:
Looking forward to meeting TacomaJD and Natedawg.......missed you when you picked up the Dana 300, but want to see how it holds up on the ledge :woot:

Don't listen to these other guys, Scott Lang even has a shirt that says JD is my HERO. ;D and Brock's just jealous because his mom may be riding with me down there......or riding me, whatever.... :flipoff1:

Re: Re: Re: GAP - RockFest - August 23-25, 2013

TacomaJD said:
Brock's just jealous because his mom may be riding with me down there......or riding me, whatever.... :flipoff1:

She better not be two timing me!!! If by some miracle I'm able to make it to the gap this weekend I've got to meet her :****: before I head out... Or head in... however you wanta look at it

muddinmetal said:
She better not be two timing me!!! If by some miracle I'm able to make it to the gap this weekend I've got to meet her :****: before I head out... Or head in... however you wanta look at it

It will actually prob be my brother you meet...which is more your style anyways...

Re: Re: GAP - RockFest - August 23-25, 2013

I'm picking your mom up on the way....she's lying if she told you otherwise.

....don't start a war you aren't prepared to lose. molaugh