• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GAP - RockFest - August 23-25, 2013

Re: Re: Re: GAP - RockFest - August 23-25, 2013

BUG-E J said:
Josh you took the satilac down that rode like a boss. Glad the tire was ok but it was worth it!

Hell yeah, that one curve fawked me lol. Good times vaguely remembered, but never forgotten! :drinkers:

The only thing I've heard about a roadblock is from the one guy on facebook and no idea where he's getting that info. The park is in Macon County and the Macon Co. sheriff will be at the park so I doubt they would do it, but for Auburn PD who knows. They have never done that before since the park has opened. Auburn PD is pretty rough on pulling people over, so play it safe and get a DD if needed.

And I'll post this for any takers... if you find yourself too drunk... to climb Faith Hill... I'll take you to the top of it in your digger! I'm just that nice!

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Looks like there are gunna be some bad rigs there this weekend!
Richie Keith Plowboy
Bobby Tanner and Family
Brandon Dillon will be there testing out the new stickies!
Brent Mewbourn in Overtime

Who else!

LAUNCH PAD OF FAITH!

Randall Key

LandSpeeder said:
And I'll post this for any takers... if you find yourself too drunk... to climb Faith Hill... I'll take you to the top of it in your digger! I'm just that nice!

Hit it in the catfish Tundra!

Jd I am coming down Friday and I am staying at the holiday inn express. If you need a DD I can get you back to your hotel if you need a ride. I would hate to see something bad happen to anybody. Just letting you know.

Biscuit

u7evu4yr.jpg

Waiting on noon to go in. A long line behind me also.

Sent from Mallory Square in sunny Key West Florida.

Well not physically, but that is where my mind is at!

biscuit said:
Jd I am coming down Friday and I am staying at the holiday inn express. If you need a DD I can get you back to your hotel if you need a ride. I would hate to see something bad happen to anybody. Just letting you know.

Biscuit

Awesome man, glad you're coming!!! I think I've got a plan figured out but will def let you know if we need a lift! Really appreciate it!

On a side note: Mash Yer Motor will officially be in tha fuggin HOOOWSE! Saturday is gonna be huge....lol.

muddinmetal said:
I have caught the gay and don't think I'm going to be able to get over it in time to make RockFest 2013 :puke:

Bring your boyfriend with you then molaugh

Thinking about a Rock Rods marathon at the motor house until the new one is debuted on the big screen?! I got the series! And then we can go watch FOUR!
Who's down?!

natedawgxj said:
The jacksonville crew should be rolling in around 8:30 or 9:00!!! Be about 4 rigs with us!!! :driving: Ready to do some bouncing!!!!!

Hit it with ye purse Bobbyyyy!!!