• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GAP - RockFest - August 23-25, 2013

546789_588435124513349_1499917778_n.jpg

Question: I have 3 adults and 2 children under the age of 3 coming to watch. None of them will ride with me in the buggy, but they are bringing a Tahoe for transportation between obstacles. We are just going to be there Sat.

This says nothing about age. The way this reads is that it is going to cost $25 for me with my buggy + $25x5 for the 3 adults and 2 kids. So $150 for all of us for one day? That seems wrong ...

I'm sure there is a rule somewhere I haven't seen that says the kids are free but I don't like to ASSuME. If that's the case then it is $100 for me to ride and 3 to watch?

patooyee said:
546789_588435124513349_1499917778_n.jpg

Question: I have 3 adults and 2 children under the age of 3 coming to watch. None of them will ride with me in the buggy, but they are bringing a Tahoe for transportation between obstacles. We are just going to be there Sat.

This says nothing about age. The way this reads is that it is going to cost $25 for me with my buggy + $25x5 for the 3 adults and 2 kids. So $150 for all of us for one day? That seems wrong ...

I'm sure there is a rule somewhere I haven't seen that says the kids are free but I don't like to ASSuME. If that's the case then it is $100 for me to ride and 3 to watch?

Kids 7 and under are free. So $75 for errbody

Re: Re: Re: GAP - RockFest - August 23-25, 2013

Nice, I get to meet this J.J. character. :drinkers:

natedawgxj said:
HUH?? ya lost me!!!

When someone is on an obstacle...in a bouncer....about to hit said obstacle...I say "hit it with your purse!!!" (kind of a milder way of saying "hit it, you *****! ...the Bobbyyyy part should explain itself lol.

Looks like me and Chad are gonna leave out around 9-9:30 so we should be there around 1pm or earlier. MASH YER MOTOR!

Don't forget the Rockrods 4 premiere party tonight at 8pm at Great American Park. I had a family emergency and won't be able to make it but Rest assured the rest of the BK crew is on their way. The show must go on!