• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

gate on reiter road?

It would be ilegal to place a gate on reiter road as that is a county road for public access.

Where did this come from?

Also to add there is a process that must be done to even consider closing such a road. Includes a permit and public notification (may be more but thats what I do know about).

Can you check it out tonight Mike?

This info came from a friend of mine who was up there late sunday, said they had to take a trail into the main pit.

This info came from a friend of mine who was up there late sunday, said they had to take a trail into the main pit.

Are you sure they were not talking about the main closed gate thats been for some time now?

Were they on bikes sam?

That sounds like the gate off of Reiter road going on to the gravel road which has been closed for a couple months...

when was your friend up there last?

Are you sure they were not talking about the main closed gate thats been for some time now?

Were they on bikes sam?

That sounds like the gate off of Reiter road going on to the gravel road which has been closed for a couple months...

when was your friend up there last?

Lets just say hes not the birghtest crayon in the box and im guessing your right hes talking about the one headed off into the gravel there and not on reiter road like he was saying it was:awesomework::haha:

Lets just say hes not the birghtest crayon in the box and im guessing your right hes talking about the one headed off into the gravel there and not on reiter road like he was saying it was:awesomework::haha:

If thats the case--tell hi to stay off the paved road :awesomework:

Yet you decided to chime in on this thead with third person hearsay ignorance?:eeek: Ok......

If thats the case--tell hi to stay off the paved road :awesomework:
He drove it up there and its totally street legal so i dont see why he cant be on reiter road?

Yet you decided to chime in on this thead with third person hearsay ignorance?:eeek: Ok......

would you rather me not chime in and let you all discuss it yourselves instead of getting the full truth to the story Mark? If thats the case sure go right ahead i can delete my posts and you all can keep bantering away:rolleyes:

He drove it up there and its totally street legal so i dont see why he cant be on reiter road?

would you rather me not chime in and let you all discuss it yourselves instead of getting the full truth to the story Mark? If thats the case sure go right ahead i can delete my posts and you all can keep bantering away:rolleyes:

Usually "most" guys have non street legal bikes who ride up there so I just assumed that was the case.