• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gauging interest.. NORTH ride

Hush up and change your avatar. I don't want anyone mistaking me for a yankee. You don't get a say in anything until you take some Valtrex and get rid of that herpe I mean dodge. :flipoff1:

Beerj said:
Haha. Ain't you a little far from home in this thread? I'd still rather have herpes than the hiv...

LOL, I think the HIV is JD's sxs isn't it? Gayer than aids. :rolf: And yes, I am way far from home in this thread but you know I have 2 months off in a row and a motorhome so **** with me, Ill come wheel with ya and drink your beer. :flipoff1:

muddinmetal said:
Sisters :stir:

pholmann said:
LOL, I think the HIV is JD's sxs isn't it? Gayer than aids. :rolf: And yes, I am way far from home in this thread but you know I have 2 months off in a row and a motorhome so **** with me, Ill come wheel with ya and drink your beer. :flipoff1:
That some kinda threat? :woot:

Re:

If this rode ends up at swiss, bear wallow or rush im in. Swiss has good riding, but can only handle so much parking, not sure about bear wallow. Rush would have no problem holding everyone and is a couple days of good crawling if you take your time. Plenty of hill killing. With 7000 acres there is a little bit of everything. I only live a few miles from there and know the owner pretty well so if you decided to have it at rush i will do anything i can to help out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

What's rush like? I heard it was good for a SXS or hill killing. Is there much for trail riding? I did a quick search and didn't come up with much besides pics from comps.

Im game as long as its not real soon, ive heard they got some good stuff but ya gotta drive alot between trails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

I vote July 30th and 31st. I only get so many weekends available a year and that's one that I don't already have stuff planned. Gives everyone plenty of time to get their junk together?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
I vote July 30th and 31st. I only get so many weekends available a year and that's one that I don't already have stuff planned. Gives everyone plenty of time to get their junk together?

That date works for me, gives me time to work kinks out my new rig

Re:

Well that's 2 of us and I bet I can get a few more others in on that weekend so even if the rest of the week guys don't go well go.

Re:

For just trail riding there is over 100 miles of trails, we have been working on more crawling stuff and have a good couple of days worth of crawler trails, and tons of hill killing. I should be able to make it pretty much any date yall pick, as long as it isnt real soon as we are going to be moving in the next couple weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk