• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GDF's Jeep Makeover

onetoncrawler said:
any progress this weekend??

I'll answer for him....We worked all weekend. Did find a good hood for it though. :dblthumb: (Last I heard, the plan is to get on it tues. and wed.)

Well its Tuesday!!
This beotch is nekid! :woot:

1312937870.jpg

1312937868.jpg

1312937868-1.jpg

Get it finished... im ready to "rent it" :****:

got alil dress up to do with grinder and some sanding ! but hopefully we will be ready for some paint by the end of next week loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif

alrighty !! after a few days...ummm several days of over time and a week at the beach......hopefully going to get her finished up next week ! loller.gif loller.gif

So I got a weak update on this thing.... what do ya'll think?
GDF: "Im thinking of painting it hugger orange..."
Me: "Damn Auburn orange?" WTF?!?!
GDF: "Hell, it aint no auburn! There isnt no blue on it..."
Me: "Gonna have to pull your Bama card..."

Anyways.... heres the pimp cage installed waiting on paint on the rig...
Gonna try to prep and paint next week... Draco... dont let him paint it gay auburn colors :****:

1314928021.jpg

1314928022.jpg

1314928023.jpg

1314928024.jpg

That'll teach ya to skimp on the nice beach pics :cougar: fawker :flipoff1:

orange and black isnt auburn colors shithead !!!!!i dont want to have to repaint fire wall and all the other lil crooks and places......and for the beach pictures.... Jenilee said she would go sit in the sand and i could take a picture for ya !!!buddy !! :flipgotcha: thumb.gif

KINGSNAKE said:
it better be Hugger orange.. we talked about this along time ago, don't listen to a guy that carries his rock crawler in a bag..

:popcorn: :popcorn:
B.DRAKE said:
Lookin real good buddy!!! Bout time to beat on it :woot:

ats right!!!i told mo this morning i was ready to go beat on it !!!

KINGSNAKE said:
it better be Hugger orange.. we talked about this along time ago, don't listen to a guy that carries his rock crawler in a bag..
Witty reply oh rigless one :flipoff1: