• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GDF's Jeep Makeover

B.DRAKE said:
I think I will too! Y'all did a great job on this thing! He will prob just ride around on access road now and keep it shined up like CSMITH used to do :flipoff1:
keep bumping your wiennie washer lil amish gayzr rider.

Waiting on seats and exhaust... she's almost ready for a beatdown! :woot:
1317081323.jpg

1317081325.jpg

Gared, i have my rental money ready :****: :dblthumb:

my brother was tired of waiting on me to finish!!!! so he decided to quit bitching and start wrenching!!!! :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

gdf said:
my brother was tired of waiting on me to finish!!!! so he decided to quit bitching and start wrenching!!!! :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

molaugh molaugh molaugh

Not bad for a redneck and an electrician. flashemifyougotem :woot:

Thats one good lookin ride

Is there any way you could get a pic of the front upper frame side link mounts? I'm curious what was used and how they were packaged. I'm working on a 5.3 swap in my CJ with Tons and links.

Thanks

i will try but honestly it is extremely tight.....That was the worse thing about setting up the 4 link

Well Gared loaded her up and is heading home for the finishing touches...
1317337675.jpg

Right at home....bling rig rooming with a bling boat :cougar:
1317337676.jpg

no money .......... just credit....... thanks to the comments on the build...........i dont think i will ever do that again........def. a turn key buggy next time !!!

yjwrangler95 said:
Thats one good lookin ride

Is there any way you could get a pic of the front upper frame side link mounts? I'm curious what was used and how they were packaged. I'm working on a 5.3 swap in my CJ with Tons and links.

Thanks

as far as material....i used BTF inner frame mounts... i had to cut them down alot..and pretty much put them where ever they fit....The motor mounts and exhaust is very tight on the passenger side...hope this helps