• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GDF's Jeep Makeover

So it seems Gared isn't an auburn fan after all :****:
Nice choice of color bro.. Prowler Orange Metalic :woot:
1315361528.jpg

1315361529.jpg

1315361530.jpg

Prepping for paint... should be able to rent real soon :****: :driving:

ats right !!!! ROLL TIDE ! man my rental insurance is high with an extremely high deductible !

i would like to thank DRACO for helping yesterday........taht was a solid 12hrs of work ! :****:

Cole said:
Looks good, I really like it. The color is Bangin also!!

The pics don't do the color justice. It looks a hell of a lot better in person....I shot it with a coat, then we went back and lightly sanded it with 600 and shot it again. We're gonna let it set for a couple days, hit it with some 2000 and buff the **** out of it. Should be slick then. :****: :dblthumb:

Cole said:
Looks good, I really like it. The color is Bangin also!!

Thanks !!! i started putting her back together today....had to quit bout 3 and get ready for work....i hope to have her done by tuesday afternoon :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

Thats about it...
Gotta order some fittings for fuel line, bleed brakes and steering... then its available to Mo for rental :****: :flipoff1:
1316643752.jpg

1316643753.jpg

Almost time to drive it like ya stole it :woot:

Draco said:
We're both gonna :puke: when he flops the first time. :****:

I think I will too! Y'all did a great job on this thing! He will prob just ride around on access road now and keep it shined up like CSMITH used to do :flipoff1:

i think im actually ready to go ahead and get that first lil mess up over so i wont be worried about it! :dunno: :dunno:

gdf said:
i think im actually ready to go ahead and get that first lil mess up over so i wont be worried about it! :dunno: :dunno:

Take the tractor and flip the bitch? lol