• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gears

Beyer

DC1
Smoked a set of D60 (Low pinion) gears this weekend. Been awhile since I have bought any. What gears are people having good and/or bad luck with? Who has the best prices?

Motive seems to be pretty good, I had them in a TJ, but I think Yukons are the way to go. That's what I put in my buggy.

I think most gears are about the same in terms of strength as long as they are decent quality which I think most of what you named are. Call Chase, he knows his gears. I have always run yukon, last one I destroyed was Motive.

I have bought several sets of yukons of diffrent sizes over the years and have had good luck so far. Always did my trading with Randy's - just cause they send that cool calender with the randy's girls drool

J.A.B said:
I have bought several sets of yukons of diffrent sizes over the years and have had good luck so far. Always did my trading with Randy's - just cause they send that cool calender with the randy's girls drool

I've always sold and used Yukon and never had any serious problems...just make see they're installed correctly!