• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Geezus... were is that big red button when you need it.

P

If its free, its P
:wtflol: Idle threat sorry bastards. Damn I hate it for all the military personel stationed over there were I was back in 95. I was 5 miles from the DMZ and I assure you our men are getting no rest right now awaiting this idiot to make a move. Hell I got there right after the Bobby Hall / Blackhawk incident and the whole damn military was LOCKED DOWN awaiting our man's return.

Him and his family need to go ahead and "get some" dumbshits. Id gladly pop rounds between thier eye's for all the **** they stir for the S Korean's , UN and American's .

[attachment deleted by admin]

P said:
Not at all..... Just aggravated at "world events" aaaaaaaaaaaagain. :****:

Yeah shits annoying. It pisses me off to watch the news. Thats why I try to just watch the Speed channel.

Was talking to an old man I do business with just now - he said that damn Korean ****er is crazy as a road lizard - he was in Korea made me laugh laughing1

nuclear weapons have ****ed up the world among other thing. you cant stomp into a country and skull **** some out of line motherfuckers withoit worry of "red button" demise of your own country men and women. now who can afford the nuke has a seat at the table.. what do you propose paul

My proposal would never fly. It involves good ol force , no ***** ass political warfare and country loitering.

Im sick of the attempts trying to "policy" everyone out of confrontation with bribe's and concessions. War is death and battle

If your dog act's bad do you shake your finger , tell it no, and throw it a bone ? We've done that repeatedly for years with NK. **** em , roll up the newspaper and take it to that ass. Tell SK, Japan, and China to bring thier favorite periodical's over to wack the mutt too. Then let the politician's decide what to do with the land and the resources.

If I was Commander and Chief and that SOB said he was going to "wipe" my country off the map, you can bet your ass it would be on. Especially after I feed his people and pumped his economy for so many years. Its gone far enough, Korean War round II *ding ding*

( Nuclear weapons are ****in stupid IMO.....ruining the entire planet over some bickering doesnt solve anything. I used that out of disgust for the situation. )

I agree FAWK THEM!!! Go in and give the innocent time to live (1 DAY =24 HRS. this refers to the people that are not from there that are on business or the people that willing to give up that so called way of thinking that they have.) then KILL ANY MOTHERFAWKER THAT IS LEFT STANDING!!! It's bullshit we have to ***** foot around to get **** done because our armed forces will be label as baby killers. Fawk that if your in country and do not leave when asked you get an all expense trip to see GOD!( no refunds).

HELL,...... the way I see it,

it,s the USA,s chance to FINALLY end the goddamn korean war .....ONCE AND FOR ALL.... :****: